Michael Jackson, the man..ish, the memorial

Kim Kaphwan

Member,
20 Year Member
normalvibe2.jpg

LOS ANGELES (AP) -- Michael Jackson, the sensationally gifted "King of Pop" who emerged from childhood superstardom to become the entertainment world's most influential singer and dancer before his life and career deteriorated in a freakish series of scandals, died Thursday, a person with knowledge of the situation told The Associated Press. He was 50.

The person said Jackson died in a Los Angeles hospital. The person was not authorized to speak publicly and requested anonymity.

The circumstances of his death were not immediately clear. Jackson was not breathing when Los Angeles Fire Department paramedics responded to a call at his Los Angeles home about 12:30 p.m., Capt. Steve Ruda told the Los Angeles Times. The paramedics performed CPR and took him to UCLA Medical Center,

:crying:

Last edited:

Neogeofan12

Banned
And now dead:

http://www.tmz.com/

If that's the case then I'll miss him despite the fact that he was crazy at times. :(

Currently on Drudge.

Edit: That makes three celebs dead this week, fuck.

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
Now Thriller can happen for real.

Rade K

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
A little sad.

And I feel bad for saying this, but I'm looking forward to the inevitable deluge of information about his life that was up to this point, possibly kept hidden.

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
A little sad.

And I feel bad for saying this, but I'm looking forward to the inevitable deluge of information about his life that was up to this point, possibly kept hidden.

I guess the Neverland auction is back on :crying:

neojedi

Member,
20 Year Member
Network news hasn't picked it up yet, but it makes perfect sense, people have been guessing all day who the 3rd celebrity to die would be.

Loopz

Formerly Punjab,
This is INSANE. And a little weird since I happen to be out here right out, actually pretty damn close to the UCLA campus.

The guy was such an immense talent, and so plagued with a indescribable load of childhood demons that obviously wreaked havoc on his ability to be a normal, functioning adult, made only that much more potent by access to limitless wealth and hangers-on. No one could tell his weird ass no, or level with him, and so he just kept on being his weird, bad self for eons. Really tragic, but the absolute essence of what made him an amazing performer is permanently preserved for us all to enjoy.

NeoDragoN

custom rank,
20 Year Member
THIS IS BOLLOX! Now hes in a coma apparently!!

I demand him to be dead!