Giuseppe Rossi

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I really want to see him move to Juventus. No Milan.

Sadly, Roma is highly unlikely, considering he probably does not want to go back to the capital city, even though Totti is there.

If he goes to Juve, Del Piero would be with him. That guy would be an incredible mentor.

2point0

NEST Puppet
I didn't know he was considering a move to Italy. He's a really good player and I'm glad that he's successful even if it's not for the US. I always hope the US does well, but, he made the right choice.

I've only seen him play a few times, but I like how active he is. His first goal yesterday was awesome. Not only did he strike it perfectly, but he worked to get the ball himself.

LuckyDay

Tarma's Gun Polisher
lol, I hope he breaks his leg, the traitor....

But seriously he's pretty exciting to watch. That goal was really nice. I'll be keeping an eye on him wherever he goes.

LuckyDay

Tarma's Gun Polisher
:scratch:

What's not too like about 23 goals in 57 appearances with Villarreal (at 22 years old)?

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
wasn't he on loan by manchester united?

I really don't remember him being purchased by Villareal.

man u could buy him back tho as its part of his contract, they wont buy him back anyway.

would be good to see him at juve!

nipAcesee

n00b
Had both on my Napoli game, Rossi was miles better, more clinical, ended the season with 25 goals and a decent amount of assists. Higuain did not, and ended up at Hoffenheim.

Just remembered, when I looked through Rossis media history, he had been told to place his shots at Villareal, I think that helped a lot