Noobie buying hyper 64

Spion

New Challenger
I'm a noob when it comes to getting jamma/mvs anything not console to work. I was going to buy an atomiswave and mod it myself to get it to work. Then I relized the hyper 64 is a lot cheaper and should try this first. Do I need to buy a super gun or is there a harder more custom way to mod this to get it to work?

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
Probably not a good project for a first-timer. Consolizing will take most of the same parts needed to build a supergun. You're better off building/buying a simple supergun if you just want to get it to work.

xiao_haozi

Avid Neo-Expert

Spion

New Challenger
Got my game yesturday Beast Busters. Came with an open board. Seems I'm missing a piece? The cart does not plug into this board. Board could be the mother board but am I missing a second board? :hammer:

andy251203

Hardened Shock Trooper
Beast busters isn't jamma. You're gonna have a hard time hooking this up to something other than the original cabinet.

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
Got my game yesturday Beast Busters. Came with an open board. Seems I'm missing a piece? The cart does not plug into this board. Board could be the mother board but am I missing a second board? :hammer:
Take a pic.