Ninja Master's Boot?

Billkwando

OG OG,
20 Year Member
Hate to noob out on you guys, but can anybody tell me, or point me to a thread explaining why an orginal MVS game would be a a nonoriginal case?

magnus_101

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Probably because the original cart got damaged or had heaps of scratches on it from being in and out of the MB.Some people like to have their carts in pristine condition.

Billkwando

OG OG,
20 Year Member
Probably because the original cart got damaged or had heaps of scratches on it from being in and out of the MB.Some people like to have their carts in pristine condition.

Dunno man... anybody that's anal enough to care about scratches on their cart would probably be way too anal to accept anything less than a "certified 100% original SNK case", wouldn't you think?

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Trust me, it's weird. There are lots of people I've dealt with that wanted to buy a used MVS cart that had no scratches.

magnus_101

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Yeah i would but you would probably get people that replace their original cases with non originals and store the original case away to keep it in the before mentioned pristine condition.I bought a MB recently where one of the previous owners had put cloth tape around the cart insertion slots to obviously stop his carts getting scratched going in and out.Some folks are out there when it comes to being anal.....

Billkwando

OG OG,
20 Year Member
Yeah i would but you would probably get people that replace their original cases with non originals and store the original case away to keep it in the before mentioned pristine condition.I bought a MB recently where one of the previous owners had put cloth tape around the cart insertion slots to obviously stop his carts getting scratched going in and out.Some folks are out there when it comes to being anal.....

Mind=blown. :spock:

SetaSouji??

There Can be Only One
Some people would cry if they saw the Metal Slug 2 I bought off TonK. I don't give a shit what it looks like (unless I have to pay a big chunk for it) as long as it plays.

Billkwando

OG OG,
20 Year Member
Some people would cry if they saw the Metal Slug 2 I bought off Ignatius. I don't give a shit what it looks like (unless I have to pay a big chunk for it) as long as it plays.

Ah, I see you edited the name. :p

Billkwando

OG OG,
20 Year Member
:spock: wrong dude bro

Nah, I'm just thinking it would be funny if Tonk's real name was Ignatius. :)
When I get the email notification, it shows what the person initially wrote, before any edits were made.

I haven't seen him around here lately, or maybe I'm just posting in the wrong threads.

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member

Mind=blown. :spock:

I don't see whats wrong with that. Why scratch up your mvs carts any more than they are already. I put clear 3M tape on my MB in areas where it makes contact to protect the carts.