Scribblenauts

HeartlessNinny

Heartlessness is a virtue
Yeah, it is. It sounded like it had a lot of promise. I want more than a fun diversion out of my games. I wanna be pulled in!

Then I don't recommend this at all, I'm afraid. :(

On the plus side, there are tons of other great DS games out there... Maybe it's time to go back and check out some good stuff you missed or something.

Diggerman

Zero's Tailor
Yeah, this wasn't quite as great as the media led everyone to believe.

It's an interesting concept, but after one day of playing around, I felt no urge to keep playing.

Just another example of something not living up to pre-release hype.

HeartlessNinny

You know, I'm staying hopeful, but it sounds like the numbers for the (magnificent) Dragon Quest V were pretty awful. :(

Really? I didn't know that. And awful is a relative term when we're talking Dragon Quest. DQ VII on the PS1 sold a truly insane number of copies in Japan, but I'd be surprised if it moved more than a few tens of thousands here. Either way, I think IV did pretty well, so I'd be surprised if we didn't get VI.

And at the end of the day, IX is on its way for sure. Eventually. :)

Chrisz0r

n00b
I think this game is pretty badass as you are able to use your imagination to solve stuff.

HeartlessNinny

I think this game is pretty badass as you are able to use your imagination to solve stuff.

I thought so at first too, but it got old real fast. And like I said, ironically you don't need much imagination, since most of the clever solutions you come up with don't work, but tried and true methods usually do.

I've got nothing against the game though. If you enjoy it, mazel tov.

BlitzChris

n00b
In the end, you'll only use a handfull of items. It does feel a little pointless when you're typing in Helicopter and Rope every few levels..