New BLAZING STAR SHOCKbox image

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
bstarpreview1200.jpg

It prolly wasn't a good idea to comeback with this because it took me too long to do.
I want to thank Hentai Sama and RB Jake Special for providing me with some translation guidance and setting me on the right track.
I have to see the printout results before I release. I scanned everything myself so not worried about the resolution.
BB

TonK

Least Valuable Player
bstarpreview1200.jpg

It prolly wasn't a good idea to comeback with this because it took me too long to do.
I want to thank Hentai Sama and RB Jake Special for providing me with some translation guidance and setting me on the right track.
I have to see the printout results before I release. I scanned everything myself so not worried about the resolution.
BB

Beautiful doesnt have an "e" on the end, just a heads up.

Looks good.

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
Text changed,Engrish removed,minor edits still ongoing. Pretty much done.
Thankyou for the compliments!

BB

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Damn BB it's about time...lol Well worth the wait though.

It's cool to the see the characters in the game, all I ever see is ships.

Spectre

Banned
Yay! Great work BB, great to see someone else still working on new inserts :)

Good luck with getting it up on southtown, you'll need it. I'd love to contribute to a true community-ran insert hosting solution, led by someone who has the time and inclination... I have a rake of new stuff, but no apparent interest in it and nowhere to upload it. :(

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
Download it here.
http://www.netreach.net/~scop
I did not print it out but it DID look good in Adobe.
Trying to figure out which one to do next. Well,I know which one I would like to do next but need one small piece to complete the puzzle.
Thanks.
BB

le geek

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
15 Year Member
Very Nice BB! I prefer this over my insert!

Cheers,
Ben

Izsomean

Quiz Detective
[edit]: got it now.

upity up :up:

is there an available link to download the pdf of this one?

Link is closed on BigBear site and southtown doesn't have it.

Big thanks :)

Last edited:

2D_mastur

Is he greater than XD Master?
10 Year Member
Bump

Where can I get the .PDF of this insert? It's the best I've seen.

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
I've been receiving a lot of request for this one lately. Please request that SOUTH TOWN make it available.
BB

Mai_Lover

Dodgeball Yakuza
I've been receiving a lot of request for this one lately. Please request that SOUTH TOWN make it available.
BB

BB, I would love to have this insert very much. I contacted Southtown, but was told they don't have a pdf of the file to offer us. Would it be possible for you to send them the file so we could order it? The other offerings look nice, but yours resembles the original the most. Thanks BB.

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
Hi,
I got locked out of that site due to my small IP getting gobbled up by a large IP.It was then VAPORIZED..I have another site that I never got around to making accessible(maybe one day soon).
I will find the link and then PM you with it.
BB

Mai_Lover

Dodgeball Yakuza
Hi,
I got locked out of that site due to my small IP getting gobbled up by a large IP.It was then VAPORIZED..I have another site that I never got around to making accessible(maybe one day soon).
I will find the link and then PM you with it.
BB

That would be Most Impressive. Thank you kindly, BB.

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
Woohooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll buy this insert from you, Big Bear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Doom

Crossed Swords Squire
Does anyone still have this file? It's not available at Southtown and the download link Big Bear provided is down. This should be made available it's too good to be lost.

Last edited:

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
Does anyone still have this file? It's not available at Southtown and the download link Big Bear provided is down. This should be made available it's too good to be lost.
PM OP?

Doom

Crossed Swords Squire
Yeah I did. He mailed me he was going to send it to me soon. I'll ask him if he wants me to forward it to Southtown for uploading to his account. It's a shame this one's not up there with his others.

CrystalCore

Crazed MVS Addict
bstarpreview1200.jpg

BB

Excellent work.