SNK Playmore interview - Part 1

ghibben

Zero's Secretary
I somehow over looked this thread. I have to say this article made me think positively about the new SNK for the first time in a while.

I bet I can make you laugh with 2 words...Sky Stage.

massimiliano

ネオジオ,
20 Year Member
Hi, thanks for your comments, I really appreciated (^_^).

For those wondering about Part II (for the records few KofXII questions stalled in approval by marketing dept.), I officially got the all green from NeoGeo Akase (aka Dr. NeoGeo) and the overseas dept., straight for the ~second interview~, as discussed some post ago.

About scheduling, as this period it's really hot for them, we will take it later on, hopefully some month from now (IMO it would be great being able to publish it on 7/1/2010, but I won't bet, as too many times things shifted)

Stay tuned!

GENOCIDE CUTTER '94

Ukyo's Doctor
P.S.

Respect for the BURZUM albums in your sig! Hope "The White God" ablum will be good! also respect for VON, one of my fave bands!

Thanks!

I got 'Belus' (as it's now called) about 3 weeks ago and I think it's pretty good and a worthy addition to Burzum's music. Von rule, what more can be said?

Greenrent

n00b
awesome!....
smileyhappy.ico

Setherial

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
Thanks!

I got 'Belus' (as it's now called) about 3 weeks ago and I think it's pretty good and a worthy addition to Burzum's music. Von rule, what more can be said?
Belus is actually better then I expected to be honest. Actually, it's one of the better black metal albums of this year.

Setherial

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
I think the same thing, it would be fucking metal!
But yeah, you noticed I'm into black metal, I will go to a bm festival today. I'm also a huge death metal fan. Anyone who wants to talk about black and death metal, you can always pm me!

Last edited: