Mushihime-sama Futari 1.5 coming to 360

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I'd say Futari is just as hard as the next shmup, I mean the last Boss is a monster and it's gonna take me forever to 1cc that shit but still. A hard as balls shmups would be Ibara and the sequels, mars matrix, DOJ or some of the Raizing ranking games, but Futari is a fair game, is not as easy as Death Smiles but is defenately a great game to get into if you're new to bullet hell games.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Will a Play-Asia code work on a pre-order? I need this game desperately. Especially since it doesn't require another $300 investment for a NTSC-J system.

Yes, I used a coupon for my preorder.

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
I got two quick and maybe stupid questions.

Futari, what does it mean in English? I know the game translates into The Insect Princess, but I don't know what Futari means.

Also, I plan on doing a video review of it for my site and I don't want to Pronunciation Police knocking on my door after I do the video. So if the correct way to say it "Foo-Ta-Rai" or "Foo ta ree"?

Poison Sama

The Hentai Christ
20 Year Member
Futari, what does it mean in English? I know the game translates into The Insect Princess, but I don't know what Futari means.

Also, I plan on doing a video review of it for my site and I don't want to Pronunciation Police knocking on my door after I do the video. So if the correct way to say it "Foo-Ta-Rai" or "Foo ta ree"?

It's a word that is used to refer to "two people", like "those two guys over there", or "both of them", or "he and she"/"him and her", etc.

It's pronounced "foo-tah-ree".

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
It's a word that is used to refer to "two people", like "those two guys over there", or "both of them", or "he and she"/"him and her", etc.

It's pronounced "foo-tah-ree".

Thanks Sama-Chan. I put it through Babblefish and got nothing back and not many sites have it translated. I knew Mushihime was Insect/Bug and Princess, but never saw a translation of Futari.

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
Looks like Im gonna have to preorder this. I will have a reason to turn on my 360 again.

cannonball

Master Brewer, Genzai Sake Co.
15 Year Member
Play-asia "preparing order". I'm stoked man. Need to get myself a stick for the 360 now though :(

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
Play-asia "preparing order". I'm stoked man. Need to get myself a stick for the 360 now though :(

Yep, I just checked and I got the same thing. I hope it doesn't take too long to get here. I picked the cheapest shipping and it's been a while since I've placed an order with Play-Asia. I think the last game I got from them was Under Defeat. I could have ordered it from NCXS and gotten it by Saturday but they wanted almost 15 dollars more with taxes and shipping. So hopefully it won't take too long to get here because I've been waiting for it.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I just preordered mine from NCSX, it was under 10 buck more than Play Asia, hopefully I get it faster. We'll see, if not next time I'll just stick with play asia and deal with the wait.

cannonball

15 Year Member
I usually get stuff really quick from play-asia...but I always go with FedEx.

I just preordered mine from NCSX, it was under 10 buck more than Play Asia, hopefully I get it faster. We'll see, if not next time I'll just stick with play asia and deal with the wait.

Downside to pre-ordering late in the game with NCSX is that sometimes they receive multiple shipments to fulfill their orders and they do first come.. first served. So it's possible yours could ship a day or two later if they only get like half their stock on day one.

IcBlUsCrN

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy
i am looking to buy this and since i am a lazy procrastinator i might get screwed . So much so that i checked my usual import provider and this morning the games was $69.99 and then after lunch its now $79.99.
I pick games up quickly but i guess having the ps2 version kind has me balking a bit.

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler

NCXS is always more for me. I just checked my Play-Asia order when I did it back in October and the final price came to a $72.80, but on NCXS their selling the nomal edition for $73.90 and that's not including taxes and shipping. I'm not sure if it's because I live really close to where they ship from, but I always get screwed on shipping from them. I forgot the exact price but when I put everything in the price was way more expensive then for the price I got at Play-Asia. I'm going to save a couple of bucks and just wait a week or two for the game.

Biohazard53

B. Jenet's Firstmate
same for me, i chose the cheapest shipping option so it's prolly going to take a while.

cannonball

15 Year Member
Yeah same. Mine is scheduled for this Friday (27th) delivery. Good times.

agustusx

Marked Wolf
im still waiting on NCSX to bill me :( Ive seen some vidoes demoing the options and menus and I can't wait.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
im still waiting on NCSX to bill me :( Ive seen some vidoes demoing the options and menus and I can't wait.

me too...I emailed them yesterday and was told the game will be shipped today, but they still haven't charged my card yet. Would be nice if I had it on Friday...but who knows?

Well, so long as I get it I'll be happy.

cannonball

15 Year Member
I just saw some footage of the arrange mode. I didn't even realize they were adding one. Looks pretty insane. Looks like bullet deflection similar to DDP Daifukkatsu from the little footage I saw.

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
Where are you guys getting the videos from? I entered Mushihime-sama and got nothing but older videos.