Mushihime-sama Futari 1.5 coming to 360

agustusx

Marked Wolf
I can't wait for the LE to become available :) The first Mushi is one of my top 3 shmups of all time. I hear the second is quite different, but from what I see it at least has visuals I will enjoy.

agustusx

Marked Wolf
isn't futari more dragons and less bugs? I try not to watch to many videos so I don't ruin my "first" experience with reko in this new adventure ;)

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Regardless wether it has more bugs or more dinosaurs it is a more beautiful game than the first. When I first played it I was in awe. I like it way more than the first one, I think it's my favorite cave game right up there with Gwange.

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member
cool, late november is ideal. i've only played this game once or twice, honestly not fuly understanding it. I loved it. The level 1 boss intro is one of the coolest things I swear.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I've been playing lots of Mushime Sama to get ready. Is gonna be sick. The DS port was so damn good that I'm excited to see this port 'cause I know they'll use the same code, or whatever you would call the port process.

I`m really afarid that my Cave Kit Collection drops down to nowhere.

Hi-Res, Black Lable Mode for download... If its gonna be that good like Deathsmiles...

Anyway its a very good Game so well balanced easy to clear, but when You go for score the Rank increases...

Really love it

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
I really hope Cave and G.Rev will decide to opt out of region coding. I would love to get their games, but I don't want to get another 360. All of the games they make have hardly any Japanese and shouldn't be limited to just Japan. I also doubt they'd make their money back if they went and got the games published outside of Japan, so just keep it so if we want them, we can import them without any hassle

Poison Sama

The Hentai Christ
20 Year Member
I really hope Cave and G.Rev will decide to opt out of region coding. I would love to get their games, but I don't want to get another 360. All of the games they make have hardly any Japanese and shouldn't be limited to just Japan. I also doubt they'd make their money back if they went and got the games published outside of Japan, so just keep it so if we want them, we can import them without any hassle

It would be nice of them if they did that, but I seriously doubt they will. You could always sell off your current 360 to help pay for a Japanese one. As for licensing, they lose no money when other companies license their games, it's all profit for them. The ones who would lose money are the publishers in the US/EU who license the games from them.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I`m really afarid that my Cave Kit Collection drops down to nowhere.
That's a shitty attitude. Generally I don't buy my PCB/Kits 'cause they hold their value, I just buy them 'cause I love the games but to each its own.

K

Kyle

It would be nice of them if they did that, but I seriously doubt they will. You could always sell off your current 360 to help pay for a Japanese one. As for licensing, they lose no money when other companies license their games, it's all profit for them. The ones who would lose money are the publishers in the US/EU who license the games from them.
If/when Mushihimesama is region locked I'm cracking and buying a J360. Hopefully my US 360 can find a good home before the value of them drops any lower. At least it's a Jasper.

Poison Sama

The Hentai Christ
20 Year Member
This news is as good as it is surprising. Was not expecting this at all. Seems my cynicism has failed me for once. All of you better pick this up now.

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
I think i just creamed myself:emb:
I am definately picking this up if it's region free:buttrock:

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
Preordered. I decided not to wait for the limited edition because it will probably come with a Hori stick and cost an arm and a leg.

Jack Burton

Loyal Neo-Disciple
I'm torn. On one hand, this is really good news.:D

On the other hand, I just bought a friggin japanese 360 to play these games.:angry:

Oh well, que sera, sera.