Mushihime-sama Futari 1.5 coming to 360

Neco_Coneco

Enemy Chaser
All over this day one. My entire JPN 360 collection is going to be pretty much shmups and idolm@sters :emb:

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
All these Cave ports are gonna force me to give in and get a 360 again.

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
noyphh.jpg

Fucking region lock out. Every time Cave announces a damn game I know it's going to be awesome, but it'll never come out here. With this and Sky Stage being announced today, I should really save up for a Japanese 360 and some Japanese Live Points.

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
If you get a Japanese 360 and it dies on you, is it any harder to get MS to replace/fix it ?

Poison Sama

The Hentai Christ
20 Year Member
If you get a Japanese 360 and it dies on you, is it any harder to get MS to replace/fix it ?

Nope. When mine died on me, I filled out the repair order on MS's website, sent them my console, waited for about a week, and got my fixed console sent back to me. Just make sure you let them know that it's a Japanese unit (I put two notes in the box when I sent it).

thamasha69

n00b
I got lucky a few months ago and bought an Asian region 360 off ebay for $40 - touted as having a "stuck drive". Easy fix, and I am glad I scopped in up in anticipation of all these great shmups.

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
I heard that Cave themselves would be publishing this game because of the problems with DodonPachi, is that true?

Also, I know it's not about Cave, but what's the deal with G.Rev's new SHMUP? It's translated to, Mamoru-kun Has Been Cursed and I saw it on the Japanese 360 Highlight Reel that was put online tonight.

Wish they'd make another Under Defeat.

Kiken

Camel Slug
I heard that Cave themselves would be publishing this game because of the problems with DodonPachi, is that true?

Also, I know it's not about Cave, but what's the deal with G.Rev's new SHMUP? It's translated to, Mamoru-kun Has Been Cursed and I saw it on the Japanese 360 Highlight Reel that was put online tonight.

Wish they'd make another Under Defeat.

Cave are programming the port Death Smiles, along with Death Smiles 2 and Mushihime-sama Futari (I believe MS are actually publishing the releases). Their decision had nothing to do with 5pb's aquisition of the DOJ BL and Ketsui licenses (which are both over 5 years old). Cave like to make money. DS and Mushi are highly marketable franchises. Their decision to keep these internal is hardly surprising... not to mention that they still possess the original art assets for all of these newer titles.

If you want to play Under Defeat, get a Dreamcast.

G.Rev have been very adamant about only doing a single home-port of an arcade title. They prefer to work on new projects.. not get stuck doing umpteen ports of an older game.

Gamefan

OldSkool4Life,
20 Year Member
With all these Cave games coming to JPN Xbox 360 I may really have to think of getting one.

GAMEFAN

kspiff

Cheng's Errand Boy
All these great shmups getting Japan-only releases has me tempted to toss a chip into my 360. Not like I ever play it on Live anyways.

On the other hand it sort of looks like you need a special tool set to pop open a 360. And the game prices seem steep for shmups. Hmm perhaps I might be better off missing out on some titles and looking for PS2 versions of the one or two Mushihime games which came out on PS2. :crying:

Ajax

way more american than wyo, way more
15 Year Member
Getting a JP 360 this summer. It's settled. Go Cave.

Spazmonkey

Another Striker
All these great shmups getting Japan-only releases has me tempted to toss a chip into my 360. Not like I ever play it on Live anyways.

On the other hand it sort of looks like you need a special tool set to pop open a 360. And the game prices seem steep for shmups. Hmm perhaps I might be better off missing out on some titles and looking for PS2 versions of the one or two Mushihime games which came out on PS2. :crying:

You can't chip your 360 for region. You can chip it to mess with kernels, and you need no such tool to open the 360. I use a jewlers kit and a t10. However, there are huge advancements, and I wouldn't surprised when the day comes that the next iXtreme allows for different region games.

Poison Sama

The Hentai Christ
20 Year Member
Since the Deathsmiles port has online co-op, I think it's safe to assume that the Mushi Futari port will too (as will any other Cave games that Cave ports themselves).

Baseley09

Hair Group,
Anyone got a list of playable games we are missing by not having a JPN 360?

BigTinz

VT's Bitch , You can fuck this mouth for a fruit c
For the price of a jp360+shipping+the shitty ports you could purchase a candy cab.

Kiken

Camel Slug
For the price of a jp360+shipping+the shitty ports you could purchase a candy cab.

And have nothing to play on it.

The only shitty port on the console has been DOJ-BLEX. Everything else has been fantastic.

Baseley09 said:
Anyone got a list of playable games we are missing by not having a JPN 360?

As far as the shmups go (physical disc releases) that are currently available:
Raiden IV
Otomedius G
Dodonpachi Daioujou Black Label Extra
Shooting Love 200X
Death Smiles
Shikigami No Shiro III

Confirmed games with future release dates are (these are all expected to be released in 2009):
Mushihime-sama Futari
Death Smiles II
Mamoru-kun wa Norowareteshimatta
Kizuna Jigokutachi Ketsui X

Last edited:

BigTinz

VT's Bitch , You can fuck this mouth for a fruit c

The only shitty port on the console has been DOJ-BLEX. Everything else has been fantastic.

Raiden IV
Otomedius G
Shooting Love 200X
Death Smiles
Shikigami No Shiro III

Confirmed games with future release dates are (these are all expected to be released in 2009):
Mushihime-sama Futari
Death Smiles II

Well. Shiki 3 is on the wii over here.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member

Raiden IV
Otomedius G
Shooting Love 200X
Death Smiles
Shikigami No Shiro III

Mushihime-sama Futari
Death Smiles II

wow...would be surprising if Death Smiles 2 is released in '09, especially since part 1 just came out and we are almost half way through the year already....not that I'm complaining....i'd love to see another DS game soon.