Real Doll [used] $2000 U.S.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Well, Stud-muffin, if you're gonna look at me with hearts in your eyes, of course I'll oblige ;)

I'll get one later this evening, I hope. I haven't had a haircut in about 4 months now, and I need to shave my head and cock.

Um, you're not going to take naked pics of yourself, are you?

Because we totally didn't need to know that your cock needs shaving. :eek_2:

mmsadda

Just buy my shit. Seriously. You can call me Susan
10 Year Member
Um, you're not going to take naked pics of yourself, are you?

Because we totally didn't need to know that your cock needs shaving. :eek_2:

Not for you; only Rocket Lawn Chair gets THAT PM ;)

Marek

Banned
Paratripping

Smoke a bong and have another paratrip you pussy.

mad_parachute.jpg

astrodan88

King's Dry Cleaner
I'd just like to say that I bought a MVS art kit from mmsadda not long after he joined and it was a great transaction. Very helpful guy.
I feel certain he would pack/ship this gently loved Real Doll with the same careful care and attention.

On another note, does this thread mean we can finally get separate selling forums under "everything else"? Maybe one for pcb/arcade hardware, one for Real Dolls, and then one for everything else?

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
At least 10% of the members on this forum will never get laid so don't be shy and send the guy a message.I know from personal experience mmsada is a stand up guy when it comes to doing business.

mmsadda

10 Year Member
I'd just like to say that I bought a MVS art kit from mmsadda not long after he joined and it was a great transaction. Very helpful guy.
I feel certain he would pack/ship this gently loved Real Doll with the same careful care and attention.

Thanks, Dan! I appreciate it! :)
At least 10% of the members on this forum will never get laid so don't be shy and send the guy a message.I know from personal experience mmsada is a stand up guy when it comes to doing business.

Thanks, G!

^P.S. both of these guys are real stand-up businessmen!

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
in hindsight

i would have stated the vag and labia were to be replaced before shipping, rather than stating they needed to be replaced...

cuz no one wants a whore.

mmsadda

10 Year Member
Bathe her and bring her to me!

Yep, she'll be cleaned up and fully refurbished before she ships out!

California is a long drive for me to make a personal delivery. I'd need you to handle shipping costs; tell me your address, and I'll get you a shipping quote.

**NOTE TO ALL PROSPECTIVE BUYERS NEAR OHIO**
I'll deliver her up to 5 hours away once I get back, if necessary, for just the cost of gas and food on the trip.

mmsadda

10 Year Member
in hindsight

i would have stated the vag and labia were to be replaced before shipping, rather than stating they needed to be replaced...

cuz no one wants a whore.

Thanks for your concern. The present ones are not in poor condition, and would be perfectly good for my use; However, I feel it only appropriate that I replace them before sending her out, as a matter of cleanliness more than anything.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
I know from personal experience mmsada is a stand up guy when it comes to doing business.

I dunno standing up with the doll is a little to kinky for my tastes:loco:

starscream615

, m(o)(o)bs, they're awesome.
Ok, I've been reading this thread since it started and I now feel the need to chime in. This is all I'm gonna say...

How many of you have only had sex with virgins?? Get my point... Obviously she's been with this other dude but hasn't your current girlfriend/wife?

I'm just saying, it's not like giving this doll a shower is any less than any other sloppy seconds you have gotten in your life.

mmsadda

10 Year Member
I dunno standing up with the doll is a little to kinky for my tastes:loco:

To be honest, that is the one real downside of the doll; with an actual woman, you can have standing sex, and it may not be the easiest thing in the world, but you have SOME help with holding her weight up. with this, not quite so much. However, you'll find she's useful for posing on a surface like a table or countertop, in addition to a bed, couch, etc.

lol,will you part exchange it for my missus ?;)

(ALOT LESS HASSLE)
Sorry, not accepting trades at this time; (I'll take $100-200 off if you have a Nightmare in the Dark MVS cart to trade, though) I need the money at this point, bad economy, travelling, blah blah blah. I already have a woman, anyhow, and bought the doll to get away from all that "cuddling after sex" shit.

However, would consider partial trade if she has cooking skills, is mute, and comes with a year's supply of birth control.

bcfczulu

Over Top Auto Mechanic
To be honest, that is the one real downside of the doll; with an actual woman, you can have standing sex, and it may not be the easiest thing in the world, but you have SOME help with holding her weight up. with this, not quite so much. However, you'll find she's useful for posing on a surface like a table or countertop, in addition to a bed, couch, etc.

Sorry, not accepting trades at this time; (I'll take $100-200 off if you have a Nightmare in the Dark MVS cart to trade, though) I need the money at this point, bad economy, travelling, blah blah blah. I already have a woman, anyhow, and bought the doll to get away from all that "cuddling after sex" shit.

However, would consider partial trade if she has cooking skills, is mute, and comes with a year's supply of birth control.

sorry mate,cooking skills are limited,definatly not a fucking mute(i wish),dous come with birth control and a bonus point she lets you come in her mouth and now and again takes it up the ass:D

mmsadda

10 Year Member
sorry mate,cooking skills are limited,definatly not a fucking mute(i wish),dous come with birth control and a bonus point she lets you come in her mouth and now and again takes it up the ass:D

Fuck that, I've only had one girl who wouldn't let me cum in her mouth, and she was history RIGHT quick!

Status
Not open for further replies.