Real Doll [used] $2000 U.S.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neo Satellite

Quiz Detective
Yes! Doll will be completely cleaned and sanitized, with vagina replaced (or stripped down and replacement vagina/labia can be installed by buyer.)

THIS DOLL WILL BE FULLY REFURBISHED BEFORE SHIPPING! BUY IT NOW FOR $2000!

You were right. I sucked this night and I will start again soon. I am having an herpes button on each corner lip :crying:

bokmeow

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
My post was actually half joking. But now for a serious post.

This actually makes a pretty convincing stand-in "actress" for amateur film makers --- understandable, since the original technology was used to build convincing dummies on movie sets. RealDoll was the commercial product. I imagine someone will pick this up for filming purposes if you list it at a forum with more exposure.

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
So awesome and so disturbing all at the same time. Doesn't get much better than that.

Khan

New Challenger
My post was actually half joking. But now for a serious post.

This actually makes a pretty convincing stand-in "actress" for amateur film makers --- understandable, since the original technology was used to build convincing dummies on movie sets. RealDoll was the commercial product. I imagine someone will pick this up for filming purposes if you list it at a forum with more exposure.

Yep filming purpose, im sure they will use it for that purpose!:loco:

monads

Mr. Big's Thug
10 Year Member
The question remains how many uses can you get out of her before needing a new vaginal refurbishing/replacement kit? I'm trying to run a cost benefit analysis. This shite could be cheaper than the real deal, consider the benefits yo:

1. Doesn't talk back, or talk at all
2. Slap her around when pissed
3. Action anytime you want of course, even after #2 above
4. Doesn't require any 'wining and dining'
5. Doens't need/want any gifts or presents i.e. b-days, anniversaries etc.
6. Wont get upset if you actually screw around, even with her friends! LOL
7. Divorce? Not applicable here, pop the bee-yatch or toss her in the trash can if she acts up and you want to get rid of her.
8. You wont contract any diseases, unless you pimp her around

These could all be benefits. At the same time you could even put her in your b-movie! Only thing stopping short is she doesn't get your beer for you and/or wash/iron your cloths.

p.s. don't tell my girlfriend about the above, she'll kill me. What would be funny is this doll actually replaces someone's girlfriend here because of my 8 reasons above!

Hitmanxlt

Cham Cham's Banana
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilazul View Post
is it unibios'd?

Region should not be an issue, she's socketed.

Ohhh god...must...stop...laughing...:lol:

though strangely monads makes good points

Snuh

Sieger's Squire
Just found out what a Real Doll was...

I get a lot of my edumacation from these forums. Just the other day I learned what futanari (correct spelling?) meant.

Decepticreep

Street Hoop Star
I'm interested... in this thread. This shit is epic, man. Who wants to be the Neo member known for buying your doll? LoL. And for 2k? Jeesh, I sold my 1973 VW Beetle for 2k, I guess the guy who bought the car from me could have sex with my old car.

rarehero

Rotterdam Nation Resident,
20 Year Member
sell it to someone in houston.
they could use it for the carpool lane.

druchri

New Challenger
I just need to get in this epic topic because it is effing absurd. 2K though....that's a hefty price you can buy a lot of cool shiat for 2K.

P00t

Fuck eBay & PayPal,
She seems like a real slut to me, no thanks, had enough of them.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Heh, refurbished pussy.

I guess the real life equivalent would be hymen reconstruction surgery.

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
To the people who think this is legendary material: Try and find out what caused this if you don't already know.:cool:

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
someone should tell that retard that wanted donations for one that this one is 'on sale'. he'd probably drive out to pick it up.

The retard you're referring to is merc and that thread got you a great custom rank everyone agrees on.Smoke a bong and have another paratrip you pussy.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
To the people who think this is legendary material: Try and find out what caused this if you don't already know.:cool:

True...although that thread kinda derailed.

Epic stuff though.:mr_t:

mmsadda

Just buy my shit. Seriously. You can call me Susan
10 Year Member
RLC, did not receive your PM.

Two people in this thread have apparently PM'd me, and I've not gotten anything. Mods, is there a problem with my account? :(

mmsadda

Just buy my shit. Seriously. You can call me Susan
10 Year Member

Well, Stud-muffin, if you're gonna look at me with hearts in your eyes, of course I'll oblige ;)

I'll get one later this evening, I hope. I haven't had a haircut in about 4 months now, and I need to shave my head and cock.

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
Still not believing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.