Real Doll [used] $2000 U.S.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
She's pretty. Reminds of the time I had sex with a model, it was pretty fucking awesome until the wings fell off.

Darklighterx

J. Maximum Fan Club President
20 Year Member
If this is serious, why is stormrider not in here? Deal right here folks!
Good luck with the sale.:mr_t:

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
$2000 for someone's sloppy seconds (or thirds... if the friend is "taking care" of her)?

No thanks.

mmsadda

Just buy my shit. Seriously. You can call me Susan
10 Year Member
Bump. This is a damned good price for this doll. Hell, I'll take care of the maintanence before shipping her out, myself, if the buyer wants. Local pickup IS an option.

Please, though, don't troll my thread or make inane posts; I don't see that stuff as productive bumping as SERGE does.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Bump. This is a damned good price for this doll. Hell, I'll take care of the maintanence before shipping her out, myself, if the buyer wants. Local pickup IS an option.

Please, though, don't troll my thread or make inane posts; I don't see that stuff as productive bumping as SERGE does.

I still can't tell if this is a serious thread or not...

I mean, what are the chances that a forum member her would actually own one? (besides Merc in his dreams)

I mean, haven't there been only around 10,000 of these made?

Clessy

Banned
Someone actually purchase this shit? :spock:

Sorry but that's setting you up for people to laugh at your face. :tickled:

Yeah its almost as pathetic as insulting someone on a internet forum and thinking you have moral high ground.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
In ten years, Yaton will buy a Chinese warehouse filled with these "sloppy seconds," so don't give-up hope yet!

And they'll be covered in dirt and have spiderwebs in their you-know-whats! Yay!

mungrin

Panko KING,
I am not buying a used doll.I dont want some disease nor feel like wasting money on condoms on a doll.

themisterfalcon

Buriki-One Fight Promoter
15 Year Member
I think mmsadda needs to post a pic of himself to see who's sloppy seconds the lucky buyer is getting.

mmsadda

10 Year Member
BUMP!

I am not buying a used doll.I dont want some disease nor feel like wasting money on condoms on a doll.

In case you or anyone else missed it, there is a refurbishing kit for used dolls available from the factory, which I will purchase and either use or give to the seller with the doll. Additionaly, I have been tested and am clean :) And, you don't need condoms with the doll.

Jag-Master

"Hey, are we done here?..., Cause I'm losing my bu
15 Year Member
Thanks for making my day, bro! This def. puts a smile on my face, it may be an awkward smile, but nevertheless. PM Merc :buttrock:

mmsadda

10 Year Member
I can't find this "Merc" that everyone in this thread keeps referring to; would anyone care to PM him, if he's a potential buyer?

EvilMike

Guerilla Warrior
20 Year Member
Real Dolls have replaceable vaginas yes? Would you be willing to include one?

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
Yeah its almost as pathetic as insulting someone on a internet forum and thinking you have moral high ground.

So true:mr_t:

Maybe NeoGeeo has one lying around. PM him.

Last edited:

mmsadda

10 Year Member

Yes! Doll will be completely cleaned and sanitized, with vagina replaced (or stripped down and replacement vagina/labia can be installed by buyer.)

THIS DOLL WILL BE FULLY REFURBISHED BEFORE SHIPPING! BUY IT NOW FOR $2000!

Status
Not open for further replies.