Real Doll [used] $2000 U.S.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmsadda

Just buy my shit. Seriously. You can call me Susan
10 Year Member
Well, neo Satellite, $2k is a small price to pay for not herpes.

DewmanSNK

Formerly NeoGeeO, , Collaborator
10 Year Member
Lets not forget the Cleaning Kit

cleaning_kit.jpg

Is that a corn dog?

Or the Labia repair kit

labiarepairkit.jpg

Geezus they even have a second hand doll kit - just for this occasion.
secondhand_doll_kit.jpg

I think I will just get chicks drunk - seems easier than re-attaching a labia (I always put them on upside down):shame:

Anyways good luck with the sale - I like the drapes matching the carpet - nice touch!

Tango

Tung's Hair Stylist
Is this supposed to be cute or funny?

Because it is kind of sad and depressing....

Neo Satellite

Quiz Detective
Thanks for your offer but I have everything to satisfy my needs: sextoy, chain & Co with my girl friend. :mr_t:

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
Too much:mr_t::buttrock:

Nice addition NeoGeeO

payment_due

Arcade Trading Room Troll? Well its about damn t
someone should tell that retard that wanted donations for one that this one is 'on sale'. he'd probably drive out to pick it up.

mmsadda

10 Year Member
Hell, I need the money fast... I'll buy and ship the vagina refurbishing kit to the buyer, if someone will give the asking price of $2000 now.

mmsadda

10 Year Member
Decepticon Zero, you intersted in purchase?

I HAVE RECEIVED A LOT OF INTEREST IN HERE, BUT NO OFFERS! SOMEONE MAKE ME AN OFFER! I NEED THE CASH NOW!

Rade K

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Has someone PM'd Merc about this yet?

qube

Canadian Moderator
20 Year Member
Posting for posterity. This thread is bitchin.

bokmeow

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
Maybe you should open up to the idea of leasing offers. Sure she doesn't complain when you fall asleep or tell her girlfriends that you ain't much in the sack, but $2,000 is an intimidating price tag if her equipment fail to meet expectations.

djdelly

Teh Mizzle
Maybe you should open up to the idea of leasing offers. Sure she doesn't complain when you fall asleep or tell her girlfriends that you ain't much in the sack, but $2,000 is an intimidating price tag if her equipment fail to meet expectations.

Pimping the Real doll might be a good option.:cool:

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
I don't think there are rules for fake chick nudity.
Can you write N-G.Com on a piece of paper and take a pic of her with it? I need authentication.

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
this thread rules, i just want to be a part of it

mmsadda

10 Year Member

That's possible, but it'd have to be a local thing, as shipping would get expensive, fast. Also, cleanliness becomes a MUCH bigger issue, and I'm sure there would be liabilities and whatnot.

Also, bear in mind, this toy oroginally cost me $6k; I'm only asking for a third of that, as I realize it may be a slightly hard sell.

If I get desparate enough, I may look into it, though. Thank you for your interest!

I don't think there are rules for fake chick nudity.
Can you write N-G.Com on a piece of paper and take a pic of her with it? I need authentication.
Unfortunately, I am currently in Spain and she is in Ohio. I'll be honest, I didn't expect a fast sale; I have a buddy who's taking care of my house and my cat while I'm gone. I'll ask him if he can take the pic for me! :) She could have clothes on for the pic, anyhow, and another member has already posted a link to the less-clothed pics in my photobucket. ;)
put it on ebay with the clean pictures.
That is a good option; I may have to look into it. I'd like to try to avoid auction and paypal fees, though, as God knows they can take a significant chunk out of such a large sale.

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, PM ME AN OFFER!

Last edited:

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
thank god dumb bitches + alcohol = sure fire I get laid every weekend. I couldn't imagine spending so much for some tang. Gimme a few years, then I might think differently. hahaha. Good luck man, after spending $6 G's on that bitch you might as well be married to her.

OMFG

The Portuguese Chop
15 Year Member
3079241189_9b47d05637.jpg

This thread is awesome.

Last edited:

Neogeofan12

Banned
Someone actually purchase this shit? :spock:

Sorry but that's setting you up for people to laugh at your face. :tickled:

Status
Not open for further replies.