Real Doll [used] $2000 U.S.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmsadda

Just buy my shit. Seriously. You can call me Susan
10 Year Member
I have a heavily used Real Doll, for sale for $2000 U.S., currently located in Columbus, Ohio. Interchangable vagina needs to be interchanged; can be obtained from the company for around $100. Perfect for fufilling those needs...

*edit* Doll is SOLD!

Last edited:

BigTinz

VT's Bitch , You can fuck this mouth for a fruit c
Does that include shipping? Also does it have any insertion marks/scratches on the exterior?

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
I would buy it but the shipping would cost me an arm and a leg. <rim shot>

J. Max

judas,
This is going to be a legendary thread if it's real.

I wonder if there's a Hello Kitty site (or some other Japanese collectible which appeals to women) where women attempt to sell used dildos. (Not to pervert men, but to other women.)

Rade K

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
can you please tell us if you have made deposits in all three orafaces?

mmsadda

10 Year Member
Are you for real? :spock:

Yes. I apologize if I posted this in the wrong section, but rest assured, this is a legitimate sale. Bear in mind, $2000 price DOES NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING. However, you guys are familiar with shipping arcade cabinets; this is less of a bit deal than that, only a little more fragile.

QUOTE=handsome_raksha;2682853]pm sent[/QUOTE]

Did not receive your PM..... please re-send.

Does that include shipping? Also does it have any insertion marks/scratches on the exterior?
Price DOES NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING. I originally paid $6000 for this doll; $2k is a VERY fair price before shipping. Even after shipping costs and maintainance, you will have paid less than half what I did for her new. She DOES NOT have any scratch marks; I have basically kept her in bed, and I keep her in good condition. However, she WILL need a replacement vagina, and a hosing-down; The last time I used her, I pumped her so full of baby-batter that it shot out her ears. Regardless, though, she just needs a nice shower, and a new vagina at the cost of about $150, and she will be good to go ;)

I've got a few, though obviously the unclothed onse can only be sent via PM due to site rules ;)
As for her more 'tame' ones, is there a way to upload them here? Or do I need to host them in photobucket?

Clessy

Banned
You gotta photobucket them or imageshack something to the effect. Btw its not real. Its like posting a picture of a naked barbie. Im pretty sure no ones gonna complain or say you're breaking rules. Im still thinking people are shocked that this is real.

Rade K

20 Year Member
I've got a few, though obviously the unclothed onse can only be sent via PM due to site rules ;)
As for her more 'tame' ones, is there a way to upload them here? Or do I need to host them in photobucket?

use tinypic or imageshack and post some. The tame ones are fine.

mmsadda

10 Year Member
I'll just post a couple tame ones for you guys here; if you want something a little more "juicy", PM me. Sorry, but all these tame ones I have are a bit older; I assure you, she's still in similar condition; the more racy photos will show more completely what condition she's in. Serious buyers only, PM me for more pics!

mmsadda

10 Year Member
here she is!

DSCF0373.jpg

DSCF0422.jpg

DSCF0425.jpg

mmsadda

10 Year Member
Rade, if you aer seriously interested in purchase, PM me for more pics ;)

NeoSneth

20 Year Member
i prefer blondes, does she have interchangeable wigs?

mmsadda

10 Year Member
i prefer blondes, does she have interchangeable wigs?
You may have to send her back to the factory, but it IS doable. I can undestand that; I almost went with a blonde one myself.

Nice. The second picture doesn't even show that. Also, that's a simple modification that can be doen when you send her in for maintainence, iirc.

Neo Satellite

Quiz Detective
I love this thread

Sincerely I preferd to spend $2k for a streetwalker during my holidays. :lol:

mmsadda

10 Year Member
^Why pick up a streetwalker, from whom you could contract a STD, when you could buy this doll? the doll will be good for use long after any prostitute. When a prostitute's vag gets old and worn our, you either fist her and hope she'll suck you off, or try to find a new one without herpes. With the doll, you just shell out a couple hudnred for a new vag, wait 2-3 days for delivery, and you're good to go, gonhorrea-free! :)

Someone buy this! I have even more pictures than LustForLard linked to!

Neo Satellite

Quiz Detective
Use a condom and it is set.
One morning I wake up with a button of herpes. In fact it is because I suck all night. :crying:
But feelings are unique and genuine. They are not hidden by the silicon...and fixed vagina is better for me. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.