Which fighting game of SNK is the best.

Baseley09

Hair Group,
ragnagard lolololol

(I really do wanna play that one out of curiosity)

There are worse fighters. I remember gamefan having a few miniture screenshots and labelling it as the Neo Geo's answer to KI.

Hah.

Clessy

Banned
This should of been a poll

LAST BLADE

LAST BLADE 2

should of been the only choices

mmsadda

Just buy my shit. Seriously. You can call me Susan
10 Year Member
Am I crazy for thinking Last Blade just might have been more enjoyable than Last Blade 2?

Danthor

NAM-75 Vet
Depends. If I'm playing alone, I actually prefer Last Blade over Last blade 2. Unless I really want to use Kojiroh, then no choice there. But for Vs, LB2 all the way.

chewurface

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
* they can add the blood feature in the game.

Correct me if I'm wrong here because I've never played the Atomiswave version of SSVI, but I don't think it has blood / killing / fatalities either*. What I was saying is that it would be odd for SNK to add blood to a game that didn't originally have it in any form, in a collection of games that are most likely emulated.

Also, you can add me to the LB > LB2 list. I just have more fun playing LB. I'm far from being an expert at either game, though.

*If it does then disregard.

[edit]
What hardware is SS Sen for?

Last edited:
Well Ragnagard is like Killer Instinct, a little bit slow on doing the special attacks and normal attacks, it has the same POW meter technique like KOF while pressing :A::B::C: you fill the bar up. And about the graphics :oh_no: the only rating I can give it is a 6 out of 10.

But I like the music ( 9 out of 10 ), and some of the background stages are awesome. :)

But if you really want to try it, you can download the rom from www.romhustler.net , and by the way, don't forget the neo geo bios.

Danthor

NAM-75 Vet
[edit]
What hardware is SS Sen for?

If I'm not mistaken it's on the Taito Type X2 boards. Next gen consoles are slated to receive ports, like KOF 12, but that's a ways off yet.

I could be totally full of it though. It tends to happen on a daily basis!

Samurai Shodown: Edge of Destiny (or in japanese) Samurai Spirits: Sen will be launched for the X-Box 360 and the Playstation 3 and the release date in Japan was April -17-2008 but in the US, still TBA, but a lot of people is saying that the game will be launched in fall but the exact month that I do not know

chewurface

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Hell, if SS Sen comes out for PS3 in Japan I'll just import it...no need to wait for a US release since SNKP likes to dilly dally, a lot. Thank god for region free consoles, now if only they were all that way (and there were more games worth importing for the one region free console on the market).

BLEAGH

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
Yes, the last blade stages were amazing. Thats not to say that Last Blade 2's stages weren't.

The Last Blade 2 version of shigen was especially fun to play. Most other characters were better in 2 as well. I Think I might prefer part 1's speed mode tho. tough call.

Everyone knows that Fight Fever is the best neo fighter.

Psycho_Kenshin

Par-Dak,
King of Fighters 99, or the Dreamcast edition King of Fighters Evolution.

Favorite fighting game ever. :buttrock:

But what about good 3D fighting games like Samurai Shodown 64 and 64 part 2, or Samurai Shodown Warrior's Rage for PSX, King of Fighters Maximum Impact and KOF 2006 (or better known as KOF Maximum Impact 2) and the other 3D fighting games

xiao_haozi

Avid Neo-Expert
But what about good 3D fighting games like Samurai Shodown 64 and 64 part 2, or Samurai Shodown Warrior's Rage for PSX, King of Fighters Maximum Impact and KOF 2006 (or better known as KOF Maximum Impact 2) and the other 3D fighting games

Me personally... could never really get into 3D fighters. Tobal is the one exception that I thought was fun. Other than that just gotta have my 2D!

Well I understand your point Xiao Haozi, but sometimes you have to play those game to see how good they are.

xiao_haozi

Avid Neo-Expert
Well I understand your point Xiao Haozi, but sometimes you have to play those game to see how good they are.

Oh absolutely. I agree that I haven't given them the time of day much. I should. Just something about 2D ya know. I have been wanting to play some sam sho 64 again.

mmsadda

Just buy my shit. Seriously. You can call me Susan
10 Year Member
Me personally... could never really get into 3D fighters. Tobal is the one exception that I thought was fun. Other than that just gotta have my 2D!

Man, that brings back memories... Tobal No1 was a GREAT game!

rarehero

Rotterdam Nation Resident,
20 Year Member
KOF for me.
But seeing how nice KOF 12 is coming, I would love to see a redux of
some other franchises with the new sprite treatment.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Best SNK 3D fighter for me has to be Fatal Fury Wild Ambition.