Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Which fighting game of SNK is the best.

Well I'm my opinion Tobal.1 and tobal.2 were good games but I got tired of watching the same Dragon Ball Z style of characters.

That's true but I liked the arcade version over the PSX, but I have to admit they did a great job on the PSX version, no doubt.

NAM-75 Vet

Quote Originally Posted by The SNK FREAK View Post
    But the people of Gamestop said "The SS Anthology WILL come with 7 games instead of 6 like they did with the Asian version, they removed SSVS but the game will be included in the American version.
    Any statement that begins with "but the people of Gamestop said..." is doomed.

Your problem is you're far too trusting. Dantooine is too remote to make an effective demonstration - but don't worry; we will deal with your rebel friends soon enough.

p.s. give Ninja Master's a chance if you haven't already. Ditto for Kabuki Klash. Definitely overlooked and underrated.

zeevvnn

icon18.gif cheap air force one sneaker

Welcome to: www.i-nikejordan.com
    we are offering Nike series(Nike Air Force one, Nike Dunk, Nike Air Max,nike shox ,Nike James and Nike airJordan air force one bape dunk brand sports shoes fashion clothes handbag and so on) "Honest business,Best quality,Reasonable price,Safe and fast delivery " is always our principle. Your enquires will always be in our attention. Your satisfaction is our pleasure and honor. We hope to establish friendly and long-tern business relation and make mutual profit between both business

We need Dredd on this one.

Right now I don't believe the people of Gamestop, because they sell you dreams and then they turn their back on you. They start saying one thing for example: they said " the game will be launched in March 10 and now they said the game will be launch in April " what the hell that's why I'm playing the Asian version.

when I get the game in my hands I will be old like Caffuin Nicotine

Private Fuckwit

Which fighting game of SNK is the best.
    Well in my opinion all of them are the best but I'm a Samurai Shodown, King of Fighters and Fatal Fury freak.
    But let's talked about which game is the best from SNK is it;
    Art of Fighting
    Fatal Fury
    King of Fighters
    Samurai shodown
    The REAL BOUT saga
    and other games like Kizuna Encounters, Kabuki Slash, Rage of Dragons and Mark of the Wolves.
    Give your opinion.
    Personally I think the best fighters are Last Blade, Last Blade 2, Mark of the Wolves.
    Samurai Shodown 2 is also one of the best, but it doesn't have the complexity of those games.
    King of Fighters is the best as far as no. of playable characters goes.
    Last edited by joe8; 03-08-2009 at 08:47 AM.

Just buy my shit. Seriously. You can call me Susan if it makes you happy. mmsadda's Avatar

^and we all know, regarding the KOF comment, that playable characters make better games. Ergo, Garou:MOTW is one of the worst Fatal Fury games...
    [/sarcasm]
    -The Susan formerly known as Collin

Quote Originally Posted by Coryoon View Post
    This guy [MmSadda] should have "real doll seller" written under his name
    ^do it.

Edo Express Delivery Guy

i'm playin kof2k at the moment.. so it gets my vote......
    pullin strings like jim henson

Private Fuckwit

and we all know, regarding the KOF comment, that playable characters make better games. Ergo, Garou:MOTW is one of the worst Fatal Fury games...
    well if the game is already good, having more playable characters makes it better. eg. last blade 2 is better than last blade. Having tons of characters was the selling point of the KOF games at the time they were released.

Quote Originally Posted by joe8 View Post
    well if the game is already good, having more playable characters makes it better. eg. last blade 2 is better than last blade. Having tons of characters was the selling point of the KOF games at the time they were released.
    LB <> LB2 there equal. LB had better stages and charm. LB2 had new modes and more characters.

Bashful Neophyte

I don't own many fighting games yet, but I recently bought a few (Garou MOTW, SS, SSIV & AOF) and I like SSIV best.

Just buy my shit. Seriously. You can call me Susan if it makes you happy. mmsadda's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AcidGlow View Post
    SvC Chaos
    You know, for as flawed as it is, I enjoy SvC Chaos on occasion. It seems to me like the secondary Plus version is a fair bit more playable; it's sped up a bit, so the little glitches aren't QUITE so obvious... It may not be one of the best fighters ever, but a bit more polish would have made it a very good one.
    Quote Originally Posted by joe8 View Post
    That's true if and only if the new character don't throw off the game balance. LB2 feels a little less perfectly balance than LB1 to me.

Now, if you want to talk Mortal Kombat, Ultimate MK3 is better than 3, and Trilogy is better than that, largely for the greater character rosters. Of course, MK was never the most balanced game in my mind, anyhow.

^do it.

Quote Originally Posted by petieken View Post
    I don't own many fighting games yet, but I recently bought a few (Garou MOTW, SS, SSIV & AOF) and I like SSIV best.
    That's fair. You may get roasted by some for saying you like SSIV over MotW, but both are solid games, if extremely different.

^do it.

Quote Originally Posted by mmsadda View Post
    That's fair. You may get roasted by some for saying you like SSIV over MotW, but both are solid games, if extremely different.
    Only by the hordes of noobs that keep telling themselves MOTW is the best SNK game ever...

Bashful Neophyte

Quote Originally Posted by mmsadda View Post
    I haven't played both extensively, since I got them only about 10 days ago. But my first impression is that I like SSIV more.

Quote Originally Posted by Boogy-Bear View Post
    Only by the hordes of noobs that keep telling themselves MOTW is the best SNK game ever...
    Do YOU think SSIV is better than MotW?

Also, just to be clear, your idea of the perfect SNK game is Fatal Fury Special, a.k.a. the one with controls that are stiffer than your cock will ever get.

^do it.

Just 'cause you can't play it doesn't make it stiff. The game requires precision and that's ok by me, it only means that if any random joe wants to play it they're gonna have to man the fuck up or bust! Samsho IV is different, I wouldn't say is better or worse, but people like you wouldn't understand, just like you can't seem to understand the difference between plastic and flesh!

The fucking Boggie Bear thing was cute a week ago noob!

I just play my games and enjoy them, BoogieBear. That's all I want from them.

^do it.

Well Daniel-San you are gonna get squished like a fucking grape...noob!

My only regret is that I have... Boneitis! Phyeir's Avatar

Big fan of Last Blade 2 ever since I got it on the DC, I enjoyed everything about it. KOF 98 is really good too, but my favorite KOF has to be 2003. I thought that the introduction of the multi-switch was something that was overdue, really.

Krauser's Shoe Shiner

icon15.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Clessy View Post
    The Last Blade 2 is SNK's best: great music, great graphics, and great game-play. Nothing they can do is gonna be any better. Another one I get a lot of fun out of is Rage Of The Dragons: love the music and the tag-team system. I can't play the game for s***, though. Garou: Mark Of The Wolves is, of course, just an absolute piece of art and wonderful all over.
    Holy cow, those are virtually my exact sentiments! Throw in Samurai Shodown V Special and SNK Vs. Capcom: SVC Chaos for good measure and you've got my top five favorite SNK Neo•Geo fighters!
    Last edited by SuperMegaUltra; 03-13-2009 at 03:05 AM.

Spoiler:
    • 16-bit
    • Adderall
    • adiy009
    • alberto1225
    • alec
    • Battlesmurf
    • Bibliophile
    • BIG BEAR
    • bloodfire3
    • ChainBlock
    • chris1
    • city41
    • ckchan
    • Clessy
    • Detroit44
    • Dinodoedoe
    • dubdubdub
    • eggbert52
    • FairlanePhantom
    • Fox1
    • gargoyle7
    • jimc787
    • Johnny
    • Kiske
    • kitkit.com
    • Kpj
    • lordofdingo
    • msu89dawgs
    • NeoTurfMasta
    • Nerdy
    • pixeljunkie
    • rimm_rs
    • rvls
    • severinsteel
    • shadowkn55
    • Shawn
    • Testocules
    • VICE ACADEMY 88
    • voltronbadass
    • wyo_vr4
    • Xian Xi
    • yaton6262
    • Yoshi
    • zorro

for me always ryuuko no ken AOF

the best

powerful sound and music
    AES330
    Full sets collections! of Neo Geo AES ( super mint , now its sold some part ) & CD ( 85% sealed and rest super mint )
    1 game to complete the full set of Capcom Power System Changer
    Full Set of Capcom CP System II & 3
    Completing Full Set of Capcom CP System / Naomi / Jaleco / Kaneko / Seibu / Taito F3 & G-Net...
    Trying to complete all SHMUPS PCBS and best arcades

www.neo-geo.es En proceso de funcionamiento final

Thread Information