Which fighting game of SNK is the best.

Well I'm my opinion Tobal.1 and tobal.2 were good games but I got tired of watching the same Dragon Ball Z style of characters.

That's true but I liked the arcade version over the PSX, but I have to admit they did a great job on the PSX version, no doubt.

astrodan88

King's Dry Cleaner
But the people of Gamestop said "The SS Anthology WILL come with 7 games instead of 6 like they did with the Asian version, they removed SSVS but the game will be included in the American version.

Any statement that begins with "but the people of Gamestop said..." is doomed.

Your problem is you're far too trusting. Dantooine is too remote to make an effective demonstration - but don't worry; we will deal with your rebel friends soon enough.

p.s. give Ninja Master's a chance if you haven't already. Ditto for Kabuki Klash. Definitely overlooked and underrated.

Z

zeevvnn

cheap air force one sneaker

Welcome to: www.i-nikejordan.com
we are offering Nike series(Nike Air Force one, Nike Dunk, Nike Air Max,nike shox ,Nike James and Nike airJordan air force one bape dunk brand sports shoes fashion clothes handbag and so on) "Honest business,Best quality,Reasonable price,Safe and fast delivery " is always our principle. Your enquires will always be in our attention. Your satisfaction is our pleasure and honor. We hope to establish friendly and long-tern business relation and make mutual profit between both business

Right now I don't believe the people of Gamestop, because they sell you dreams and then they turn their back on you. They start saying one thing for example: they said " the game will be launched in March 10 and now they said the game will be launch in April " what the hell :very_ang: that's why I'm playing the Asian version.

joe8

margarine sandwich
15 Year Member
Which fighting game of SNK is the best.
Well in my opinion all of them are the best but I'm a Samurai Shodown, King of Fighters and Fatal Fury freak.
But let's talked about which game is the best from SNK is it;
Art of Fighting
Fatal Fury
King of Fighters
Samurai shodown
The REAL BOUT saga
and other games like Kizuna Encounters, Kabuki Slash, Rage of Dragons and Mark of the Wolves.
Give your opinion.
Personally I think the best fighters are Last Blade, Last Blade 2, Mark of the Wolves.
Samurai Shodown 2 is also one of the best, but it doesn't have the complexity of those games.
King of Fighters is the best as far as no. of playable characters goes.

Last edited:

mmsadda

Just buy my shit. Seriously. You can call me Susan
10 Year Member
^and we all know, regarding the KOF comment, that playable characters make better games. Ergo, Garou:MOTW is one of the worst Fatal Fury games...
[/sarcasm]

joe8

margarine sandwich
15 Year Member
and we all know, regarding the KOF comment, that playable characters make better games. Ergo, Garou:MOTW is one of the worst Fatal Fury games...
well if the game is already good, having more playable characters makes it better. eg. last blade 2 is better than last blade. Having tons of characters was the selling point of the KOF games at the time they were released.

Clessy

Banned
well if the game is already good, having more playable characters makes it better. eg. last blade 2 is better than last blade. Having tons of characters was the selling point of the KOF games at the time they were released.

LB <> LB2 there equal. LB had better stages and charm. LB2 had new modes and more characters.

petieken

n00b
I don't own many fighting games yet, but I recently bought a few (Garou MOTW, SS, SSIV & AOF) and I like SSIV best.

mmsadda

10 Year Member
SvC Chaos :mr_t::mr_t:

You know, for as flawed as it is, I enjoy SvC Chaos on occasion. It seems to me like the secondary Plus version is a fair bit more playable; it's sped up a bit, so the little glitches aren't QUITE so obvious... It may not be one of the best fighters ever, but a bit more polish would have made it a very good one.

That's true if and only if the new character don't throw off the game balance. LB2 feels a little less perfectly balance than LB1 to me.

Now, if you want to talk Mortal Kombat, Ultimate MK3 is better than 3, and Trilogy is better than that, largely for the greater character rosters. Of course, MK was never the most balanced game in my mind, anyhow.

mmsadda

10 Year Member
I don't own many fighting games yet, but I recently bought a few (Garou MOTW, SS, SSIV & AOF) and I like SSIV best.

That's fair. You may get roasted by some for saying you like SSIV over MotW, but both are solid games, if extremely different.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
That's fair. You may get roasted by some for saying you like SSIV over MotW, but both are solid games, if extremely different.
Only by the hordes of noobs that keep telling themselves MOTW is the best SNK game ever...

petieken

n00b

I haven't played both extensively, since I got them only about 10 days ago. But my first impression is that I like SSIV more. :vik: :D

mmsadda

10 Year Member
Only by the hordes of noobs that keep telling themselves MOTW is the best SNK game ever...

Do YOU think SSIV is better than MotW?

Also, just to be clear, your idea of the perfect SNK game is Fatal Fury Special, a.k.a. the one with controls that are stiffer than your cock will ever get.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Just 'cause you can't play it doesn't make it stiff. The game requires precision and that's ok by me, it only means that if any random joe wants to play it they're gonna have to man the fuck up or bust! Samsho IV is different, I wouldn't say is better or worse, but people like you wouldn't understand, just like you can't seem to understand the difference between plastic and flesh!

The fucking Boggie Bear thing was cute a week ago noob!

mmsadda

10 Year Member
I just play my games and enjoy them, BoogieBear. That's all I want from them.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Well Daniel-San you are gonna get squished like a fucking grape...noob!

Phyeir

My only regret is that I have... Boneitis!
Big fan of Last Blade 2 ever since I got it on the DC, I enjoyed everything about it. KOF 98 is really good too, but my favorite KOF has to be 2003. I thought that the introduction of the multi-switch was something that was overdue, really.

SuperMegaUltra

Geese's Thug
The Last Blade 2 is SNK's best: great music, great graphics, and great game-play. Nothing they can do is gonna be any better. Another one I get a lot of fun out of is Rage Of The Dragons: love the music and the tag-team system. I can't play the game for s***, though. Garou: Mark Of The Wolves is, of course, just an absolute piece of art and wonderful all over.

Holy cow, those are virtually my exact sentiments! Throw in Samurai Shodown V Special and SNK Vs. Capcom: SVC Chaos for good measure and you've got my top five favorite SNK Neo•Geo fighters! :cool:

Last edited:

SPAZ.

Zero's Secretary
for me always ryuuko no ken AOF

the best

powerful sound and music