GP2X Wiz: Less than a month away?

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
It's printy, but the plastic has a lot of "glitter" particles in it, which make the prints slightly less noticeable. Under intense light you could mistake the glitter for a matte finish.

rarehero

Rotterdam Nation Resident,
20 Year Member
that's an entertaining and informative video.

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
It's printy, but the plastic has a lot of "glitter" particles in it, which make the prints slightly less noticeable. Under intense light you could mistake the glitter for a matte finish.

is it like the silver one in this pic? I assumed that was a "skin" applied to it.

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
Not like that at all. It's a very dark, practically black, would-be-black-except-its-got-these-sparkly-bits, grey.

pixeljunkie

20 Year Member
i've ordered one....just waiting on the play-asia restock. I already got my official case in the mail...it sits there...mocking me.

Twinkle Star

Benimaru's Hairdresser
Im still waiting for a restock of this GP2X Wiz handheld console..My nephew wanted one of these also..;)

Last edited:

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
PC Engine/TG16 emulator came out today. :buttrock:

pixeljunkie

20 Year Member
what's the word? Everyone still love there's? Play-asia restocking this month and I'm anxious to get mine :vik:

pixeljunkie

20 Year Member
WTF?! Play-Asia is seriously dicking around on my order. Supposed to have already gone out, now they updated the status and say it could be another month or more?! Please send the fucker before the North Koreans start shooting, kthxbai!

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
Any updates?

It might have to do with a bad batch of link cables.

pixeljunkie

20 Year Member
it shipped....finally. Should have by Saturday. Anything new/exciting I should slap in there immediately?

Does Final Burn Alpha on it play DDP, ESPrade, etc well?

xmods (jwm2)

Dodgeball Yakuza
I just got shipping notice on mine as well. I have no idea what to put on it when i get it though. Anyonw know of a good site to go for the downloads?

xmods (jwm2)

Dodgeball Yakuza
Not sure what to think, i just got mine in the mail about an hour ago. Thinking about selling it to be honest :/

xmods (jwm2)

Dodgeball Yakuza
Well mostly the games and loading games onto it, plus the fact most of the emus aren't even fully functional. I guess i was just expecting more of a professional presentation, instead of a homebrew unit. Not to mention the games it states it comes with it in fact does not come with. It has some good points, but i guess i was just expecting more for the money :/

were8kosh

Rugal's Thug
15 Year Member
xmods how are the control pads on it? in the video it seem kinda cheap.