Killzone 2

hanafuda

Dr. Brown's Time Machine Mechanic
Has anyone else been having a lot of problems with disconnecting? Multiple times over the past week I'll have a kick ass round and then randomly disconnect....and lose all my points

Only ever had that happen to me once, just the other day.

Blue Steel

previously "bubu_X"
It happened to me a few times, but usually just at the very end. I'm not sure if I lost my stats for those particular rounds or not.

I'm planning on playing in about two hours from now, but that'll be about 11 AM for you hana, so I doubt I can help you with that ribbon tonight. I need to get some fucking C4 kills!!!!

hanafuda

It happened to me a few times, but usually just at the very end. I'm not sure if I lost my stats for those particular rounds or not.

I'm planning on playing in about two hours from now, but that'll be about 11 AM for you hana, so I doubt I can help you with that ribbon tonight. I need to get some fucking C4 kills!!!!

Yeah, the one time it happened to me was right at the end and I lost the stats.

No worries about today's session bud. Got the day off on Friday so will probably be online if you are.

Blue Steel

previously "bubu_X"
So Thursday night sometime for me, yeah sounds good. I'm finished up with school so I have a lot more free time. Just wondering if you can hear when I am playing music in the background, I try to keep it low enough so it doesn't distract other people, but sometimes I hear people start playing music and I immediately mute them. So I don't know if they just keep a separate stereo too close to their mic or what. No one has ever complained to me about it, so I think it's low enough.

BigTinz

VT's Bitch , You can fuck this mouth for a fruit c
I joined the Neo Geo funsters....but no one is ever on.

Anyone actually have an active clan?

Blue Steel

previously "bubu_X"
I joined the Neo Geo funsters....but no one is ever on.

Anyone actually have an active clan?

The head of my clan is trying arrange times when we're gonna play other clans, but we only have about 6 members so far. I haven't actually played with anyone from my clan just yet (I left NGF for the reason you mentioned). I'm not even sure of the name of the clan I'm in now, though. I can try to get you in, if you want. I would like to be in a clan that actually plays the game, and me and hanafuda actually do play.

hanafuda

The head of my clan is trying arrange times when we're gonna play other clans, but we only have about 6 members so far. I haven't actually played with anyone from my clan just yet (I left NGF for the reason you mentioned). I'm not even sure of the name of the clan I'm in now, though. I can try to get you in, if you want. I would like to be in a clan that actually plays the game, and me and hanafuda actually do play.

Thanks for the games yesterday. Shame that in both of those looong games, our team was considerably weaker...

hanafuda

Anyone picking up the map pack this week?

Flamethrower and bolt gun!

I am, if anyone is up for some...

Blue Steel

previously "bubu_X"
Anyone picking up the map pack this week?

Flamethrower and bolt gun!

I am, if anyone is up for some...

The King of Fighters XII is coming out too, so I don't know how much I'll be playing the new maps, but I intend on getting them tomorrow.

hanafuda

Thanks for that session the other day Snair.

I went on later too and finally got that rank up!

We will have to play again soon. Such a good game. Dunno why I stopped playing for a while.

I want to whore the trophies for the flamethrower / boltgun maps too.

Blue Steel

previously "bubu_X"
I achieved "General of the Army" too, but now I feel like it's gonna take forever to get 100,000 points. I guess not many people are gonna get to that rank, unless they keep bringing out content to make it interesting. I enjoy playing, but I just don't have the time or attention span needed to get that high.

I also got my invite to the MAG Beta, so that's gonna be occupying some of my time, but that's only open for play from 1:00PM-4:00PM & 8:00PM-12:00AM weekdays.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
I piked up this game when I got my PS3. Cool game just like the first. My only complaint is when you are running you can't control your direction very well. Am I supposed to tilt the controller, too?

Blue Steel

previously "bubu_X"
Just click the stick and you should be good to go. It's like how you run in Modern Warfare.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Just click the stick and you should be good to go. It's like how you run in Modern Warfare.

Oh I know that but I mean you can't really control the sprint as well as Modern Warfare. It's like having under-steer.