Killzone 2

genjiglove

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
The last boss fight of this game sucked, big time. I finished the game on a rental so I might not be buying it for a while.

Ghost-Dog

Presented by the Florida Department of Economic Op
20 Year Member
I was on a little tonight.

I hit Sgt. First Class, but I am not terribly impressed with the SMG. It's a decent spray and pray weapon in CC, but at range you might as well not even bother. I guess that's the way it should be, but I am still tempted to use it with burst fire at long range and hope for the best. With the Shotgun, I know to avoid open areas. It's a beast at close range, I took out 4 guys in a row in one small room.

I also earned the badge that nets me more grenades, but I had to log off after that.

I see the clan has like 8-10 invites out, but no one is actually in it but me and Snair. :(

BryLmoo

AES Contact Cleaner, Extraordinaire!!!,
20 Year Member
hopefully i'll get this bad boy for my birthday, and i'll be online fragging some of you mofos =P

SPINMASTER X

I AM NOT FRENCHMAN,, I AM A HUMAN BEING!,
20 Year Member
I finally got my fuckin copy in the mail today! About fuckin time. Fucker was like a month late. Now who wants some of this Junglist Souljah?

Ghost-Dog

20 Year Member
I finally got my fuckin copy in the mail today! About fuckin time. Fucker was like a month late. Now who wants some of this Junglist Souljah?

Good, now you can accept my fuckin' friend request. :angry:

:D

SPINMASTER X

I AM NOT FRENCHMAN,, I AM A HUMAN BEING!,
20 Year Member
Drifty you're fully ranked up? I hate all of you motherfuckers.

Ghost Dog I already accepted it, heheh sorry for the delay.

Also why the fuck can't I get on Warzone. Do I have to beat the fuckin single player game or something?

p.s. I suck at FPS anyway I'm just an easy target.

Ghost-Dog

20 Year Member
Also why the fuck can't I get on Warzone. Do I have to beat the fuckin single player game or something?

It's cool broham, we'll develop an unbeatable strategy. You stand out in front and get blasted so that I can live to take out the enemy.

And you should be able to get into Warzone right away, no single player mode cleared or anything.

Drifty

Banned
Drifty you're fully ranked up? I hate all of you motherfuckers.

Ghost Dog I already accepted it, heheh sorry for the delay.

It only takes about 12-13 hours to rank up max. I think I did it in like 4 days of block sessions. After that, work on your medals so you can unlock stuff, the M4 is godly, and I use it a ton in multi. 1 hit kills (headshots). You can really cut your time down on ranking up if you use the rocket as soon as you unlock it. I was getting 100 point rounds almost every game with the rocket. I get that now with the rifle but I've unlocked all medals, so I get 4 points for a headshot, 4 for a melee, 4 for a grenade kill etc.

My top round ever was like 192 points in a 30 minute body count match.

These days I use the M82 standard rifle + M4. I love the scope, and when my weapons dry I go on headshot sprees with the M4.

Last edited:

Ghost-Dog

20 Year Member
I'll be online with this first week of May.

Cool, I will look for you then. I aim to play this a lot more often.

can you be in more than one clan, as im already in one and wouldnt mind a dabble at this one

I don't believe you can, but I wouldn't worry about it. Last time I checked there was only 2-3 people actually in the clan.