Southtown Drama
BigTymers
FoolthePope
BiggerBadderBetter
SNKNEOGEO
NeoSlugs
lol360

im sure you all can think of more.
I want in as soon as I get the game (any day now)

Ghost-Dog

Presented by the Florida Department of Economic Op
20 Year Member
Haha, I wanted to call it Neo Big Tymers or something similar, but I thought better of it.

The clan name is Neo Geo Funsters. I sent an invite to spamyoutodeath since he was online at the time. I'm getting switched over to Fios this morning, so I may be offline for a bit today. I will check back as soon as possible.

SSS

neo retired
The deadzone on the analog controls is kind of annoying. Other than that, great game.

Ghost-Dog

20 Year Member
The deadzone on the analog controls is kind of annoying. Other than that, great game.

Yeah that's the thing that is giving me problems when I play online.

I've even tried upping the sensitivity of the X/Y axis, but it doesn't help very much. I guess it just takes some getting used to.

Blue Steel

previously "bubu_X"
The Neo-Geo.com clan is made, please let me know if you would like an invite.

I played for about 90 minutes tonight, and I can say that this is definitely my new FPS multiplayer addiction. I'm still getting used to the flow of the game, especially my accuracy. It feels like my character has a slight lag when aiming my weapon, it's something I'm starting to get used to.

The maps are great, the lag seems to be minimal, and there are plenty of cool weapons and abilities to unlock. I can't wait to unlock the Medic Badge.

If Guerilla supports this game with updates and maps, I will be hooked for a long time.

I'm sure they'll support this one since it is pretty much Sony's flagship game of the year.

It's gonna take a while to unlock the other badge abilities, right now everyone is just on the grunt level. It'll be a lot more fun once people get different abilities unlocked and you can add some real strategies to your game.

Ghost-Dog, add me on PSN.

What control scheme are you guys using? I'm using "Alternate 2," there doesn't seem to be one that is perfect, running is kind of awkward (pressing L3).

Last edited:

SPINMASTER X

I AM NOT FRENCHMAN,, I AM A HUMAN BEING!,
20 Year Member
Haha, I wanted to call it Neo Big Tymers or something similar, but I thought better of it.

The clan name is Neo Geo Funsters. I sent an invite to spamyoutodeath since he was online at the time. I'm getting switched over to Fios this morning, so I may be offline for a bit today. I will check back as soon as possible.

Well, I'm more than happy to be a member of Neo-Geo Funsters :)

xiao_haozi

Avid Neo-Expert
Curious.... is there split screen coop? I thought I remembered hearing about bots and such and was wondering if anyone that has the game could elaborate.

BigTinz

VT's Bitch , You can fuck this mouth for a fruit c
I'm really enjoying this game so far.

Looks great, but why do they support 1080i but not 1080p?

Blue Steel

previously "bubu_X"
I'm really enjoying this game so far.

Looks great, but why do they support 1080i but not 1080p?

I saw an interview with one of the guys promoting the game, and he said it was because they wanted it to run smooth at all times, so they made it 720p instead of 1080p. I unchecked 720p to see how it would look in 1080i and for some reason it forced 1080p (I know this because I can check in my monitor's settings to see what the resolution is at). However, in 1080p the picture didn't look quite right. Then I unchecked 1080p and this time I saw it in 1080i and it still didn't look as good. 720p looks best. But it's not a big deal, it looks so good you won't care.

genjiglove

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
What is the sniper rifle like? I saw some movies of a guy using it a while back ago and apparently it uses the six axis controls to move the sights? That sounds kind of shitty to me.

Ghost-Dog

20 Year Member
I'm sure they'll support this one since it is pretty much Sony's flagship game of the year.

It's gonna take a while to unlock the other badge abilities, right now everyone is just on the grunt level. It'll be a lot more fun once people get different abilities unlocked and you can add some real strategies to your game.

Ghost-Dog, add me on PSN.

What control scheme are you guys using? I'm using "Alternate 2," there doesn't seem to be one that is perfect, running is kind of awkward (pressing L3).

I have you on my PSN friends list already, so I'll send out a clan invite tonight.

Well, I'm more than happy to be a member of Neo-Geo Funsters :)

I don't have you on my PSN friends list broham. We'll have to fix that though. When are you getting your copy of the game?

SPINMASTER X

I AM NOT FRENCHMAN,, I AM A HUMAN BEING!,
20 Year Member
I have you on my PSN friends list already, so I'll send out a clan invite tonight.

I don't have you on my PSN friends list broham. We'll have to fix that though. When are you getting your copy of the game?

I should be getting it sometime near the end of this week. My PSN name is SMX-001. Fuckin playstation network wouldn't let me us "SPINMASTER X" cuz it was too close to my email address. bitches. I'm SPINMASTER X on everything online(save capoeira forums) so people can easily recognize me but unfortunately not PSN.

Blue Steel

previously "bubu_X"
Actually, you can just tap the run button and then start running, and you don't have to hold it the whole time you're running. So it's not as bad as I thought.

genjiglove

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
I just rented this, I'll have it until Saturday. I'm going to try to finish the single player first and if I have time I'll play some multi. But I don't have a headset.

Blue Steel

previously "bubu_X"
Ghost-Dog, I think you need to send everyone invites. Me and you are the only ones in the clan so far, and I can't figure out how to send invites, so I think it's up to you.

Ghost-Dog

20 Year Member
This game is awesome.

I agree, I plan to play quite a bit of it over the weekend.

I gave you officer rank in the clan by the way, so that you can invite people if I'm not online.

Reality Check

World Hero
What is the sniper rifle like? I saw some movies of a guy using it a while back ago and apparently it uses the six axis controls to move the sights? That sounds kind of shitty to me.

Sniper rifle is shit. I tried using it a couple of times but using the sixaxis to aim is a chore.

Ghost-Dog

20 Year Member
I will be on this weekend. I've been grinding a bit on Warhammer Online this week, so I've been kind of busy with that.

Michael Yagami

I was wondering if I might get a rank with a Castl
Just picked up my copy. I'm up for some Neo-Geo Funstering. My PSN id is Silver_Future.

Ghost-Dog

20 Year Member
Cool, someone will send you an invite soon.

I have been slacking big time with this game, there's just too much other good stuff out right now. I read that a patch was released, and that they tweaked the aiming a little. Anyone have any impressions on the changes?

Michael Yagami

I was wondering if I might get a rank with a Castl
Just finished the first mission. The game looks beautiful. The controls are a marked improvement over KZ 1 but everything feels a little "floaty". Other than that no real complaints so far. I've really enjoyed the time I've put in thus far.

Looking forward to hooking up with you guys online.

BigTinz

VT's Bitch , You can fuck this mouth for a fruit c
I saw an interview with one of the guys promoting the game, and he said it was because they wanted it to run smooth at all times, so they made it 720p instead of 1080p. I unchecked 720p to see how it would look in 1080i and for some reason it forced 1080p (I know this because I can check in my monitor's settings to see what the resolution is at). However, in 1080p the picture didn't look quite right. Then I unchecked 1080p and this time I saw it in 1080i and it still didn't look as good. 720p looks best. But it's not a big deal, it looks so good you won't care.

I noticed this as well on my monitor. I guess I'm just worrying about a technicality, but I sit so close that I always want 1080P!!!!!! ...for no reason.