Midwest Gaming Classic

Ninjainspandex

Sakura's Bank Manager
This convention is literally 5 min away from where I live in WI I have no excuse not to go.

lantus360

Fu'un-Ken Master
booking tickets/hotel this weekend

hope to see you fagets out there in April !

OMFG

The Portuguese Chop
15 Year Member
I'll be there. Hope to see you guys there.

Evilpoptart

Kula's Candy
I went last year, it was AMAZING! Holy cray a fellow Wisconsinite!! *waves at Ninjaspandex!* :glee:

I had tons of fun and will be going back for sure. Ben Heck's presentation and showing off his pinball machine, the Tron high score competition. Drooling just thinking about that amazing experience. Feel free to hit me up would love to meet and chat.

Ninjainspandex

Sakura's Bank Manager
I went last year, it was AMAZING! Holy cray a fellow Wisconsinite!! *waves at Ninjaspandex!* :glee:

I had tons of fun and will be going back for sure. Ben Heck's presentation and showing off his pinball machine, the Tron high score competition. Drooling just thinking about that amazing experience. Feel free to hit me up would love to meet and chat.
Heya dude where is wisco do you live? I live in Hartland :D

Evilpoptart

Kula's Candy
I am thinking about getting a pass for both days not quite sure. I missed out last year on the Saturday event and ended up going on Sunday instead, still had fun. Let me know whens good for you.

Ninjainspandex

Sakura's Bank Manager
I am thinking about getting a pass for both days not quite sure. I missed out last year on the Saturday event and ended up going on Sunday instead, still had fun. Let me know whens good for you.
havn't bought my tickets yet either, so is it $30 on saturday and $15 for sunday?

Evilpoptart

Kula's Candy
I will most likely purchase mine next week some time when I get paid and sort my bills out. Yey responsibilities! :hammer:

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
i am fully booked now. and i have the biggest space i have ever taken out. should be interesting.

Evilpoptart

Kula's Candy
i am fully booked now. and i have the biggest space i have ever taken out. should be interesting.

Do you know where at in the vending hall? Hell I could have past your table last year and not even known it! Should be interesting indeed.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Do you know where at in the vending hall? Hell I could have past your table last year and not even known it! Should be interesting indeed.

the map of the hall isnt done yet as far as i know. they finally started booking vendors last weekend as there was some sort of issue with the space that needed to be resolved first. I fly a pretty significantly sized 'windy gaming' banner at my booths though. so look for that.

i'll also be the guy with the blast city, lol.

Ninjainspandex

Sakura's Bank Manager
the map of the hall isnt done yet as far as i know. they finally started booking vendors last weekend as there was some sort of issue with the space that needed to be resolved first. I fly a pretty significantly sized 'windy gaming' banner at my booths though. so look for that.

i'll also be the guy with the blast city, lol.
Will you be selling blast cities there?