Midwest Gaming Classic

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
Too bad I couldn't make it this year. Cool to hear there was some pinball there. I'll definitely have to try and make it next year.

turbosage

Zero's Secretary
15 Year Member
MGC 2010!!

Anyone from here looking to come to this years event in March??

We need to get some Neo Geo peeps to show up!!

Jag-Master

"Hey, are we done here?..., Cause I'm losing my bu
15 Year Member
:up: Bump

Who's planning on going this year?

Jag-Master

15 Year Member
:up: UP

Come on scumbags, who's considering going this year?

Bay78

Geese's Thug
10 Year Member
Defenetly interesting. I'm considering getting some people to come

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
I have to see if I can make it, I've got a lot of shit going on in March. I've always wanted to get over to this, so hopefully I can make the short drive up there.

channelmaniac

Mr Neo Fix-it
15 Year Member
Check the list of the sponsors on the left side menu for the site. You will see me there. ;)

DHG Hunter

Bashful,
I'm glad to see you guys enjoyed last year's show. :)

The museum is going to be set up in about 5 adjoining rooms this year instead of last year's single large room. Beyond giving us a chance to simply spread things out a bit, this will also allow us to give each room its own theme... i.e. the Underdog Chamber can have its own room, the classic computers and consoles in its own room, etc.

Personally, I'm going to be mainly working on a room with consoles from the NES to "modern" systems like the PS3. I've put a list up of the probable system for the room (30+) as well as some game suggestions. I'd especially be interested in what games you guys would like to see for the Neo Geo AES, MVS, and CD systems, so please, feel free to respond here with any suggestions and we'll see about getting it set up at the show.

Link: http://vgevo.com/site/showthread.php?t=230097

Later.

Jag-Master

15 Year Member
:up:

Sweet, I have some games in mind. I'll email the link and possibly bring some games to use as demos.

mmsadda

Just buy my shit. Seriously. You can call me Susan
10 Year Member
I may actually have a decent chance of making it.

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
Would you be able to get a room there if you just showed up, or do you have to book rooms 1 year in advance?

Jag-Master

15 Year Member
:up: Midwest Bump

So it's getting pretty close to game time for the show....who's planning on going this year?

DHG Hunter

Bashful,
Would you be able to get a room there if you just showed up, or do you have to book rooms 1 year in advance?

Hotel rooms are cheaper if you book now, and you can cancel if you don't need the room so long as you give them fair warning. I think there may be rooms available to book at the show, but things are filling up rather quickly on average.

Later.

Jag-Master

15 Year Member
Bump

Starts tomm morning, can't wait! Hope to see some of you guys there.

DHG Hunter

Bashful,
I posted a montage video for all of the games in the Die-Hard Gamer Console Arcade room as well as the Versus Room for the upcoming 2011 show:

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbu6tRYgSCo

I'll have at least a Neo Geo AES and a Neo Geo CD at the show. No MVS in either of these rooms this time, but chances are there will be a few somewhere around the show...

FYI, this will also be the show's 10th anniversary! :)

Later.

Last edited:

Spoontoss

n00b
I'll be at this years show also. I've sold there in the past and am selling there this year. Lots of fun and good deals to be had. To be honest, I liked to resort location from a few years back better.

If anyone wants to drink some beer and play a few games, hit me up.

Retrozoa

n00b
I'm going this year. Haven't been to a decent sized con yet(mostly just <50 people ones so far), so I'm excited. Going to try to find some supplies for my fledgling neo collection.

Just got my tickets in the mail for this yesterday.

I haven't been to any kind of con in a good 10 years so this should be fun, already putting cash aside just for games. Planning on building up my various sega collections and mvs. Hopefully by then I will have my supergun completed and a 1 slot so i can spend the week after the con playing.