Midwest Gaming Classic

Sypth

Mr. Big's Thug
I should be going again this year, shooting for Saturday or Sunday.

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
Just promise me you guys'll at least stop by Carlson's booth. I should be out and about a little more this time, as he's planned a smaller setup this year. (4 tables) I was really bummed I didn't get to meet ballzdeepx, miisallo, and bartre last year. :(

Jon

PS: For those that really hated the stupid live music at last year's MGC (in the vendor's room, no less), it has been confirmed...they will be back again. :oh_no:

Jag-Master

"Hey, are we done here?..., Cause I'm losing my bu
15 Year Member
PS: For those that really hated the stupid live music at last year's MGC (in the vendor's room, no less), it has been confirmed...they will be back again. :oh_no:

Seriously that's bullshit............ So annoying and is irrelevant to the show.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Just promise me you guys'll at least stop by Carlson's booth. I should be out and about a little more this time, as he's planned a smaller setup this year. (4 tables) I was really bummed I didn't get to meet ballzdeepx, miisallo, and bartre last year. :(

Jon

Oh of course, I'm not going to buy games, I'm only going to meat with you guys.

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
Oh of course, I'm not going to buy games, I'm only going to meat with you guys.

I'm bringing a big box of stuff to sell...you probably have it all already, though. :keke:

Jon

Last edited:

majors

Overtop Pathfinder
I'm bringing a big box of stuff to sell
No PCE, no dice.

Nice to be able to meet LV, I can shake the mans hand that made my life so much easier(with cab wiring). Maybe, I'll have a beer to share also.

See you all in the Turbofest room, where the booze stays cold and topics heated.

bartre

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
10 Year Member
I'll be bringing some good Nebraska beer again this year.
probably gonna stuff at least a small box with some spare games/boards/parts for trading purposes.
5 week hype!