Midwest Gaming Classic

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
I'm not missing it this year! The last two years I've been out of town...this year I left my calendar wide open!

mr_b

Windjammers Wonder
10 Year Member
Put it on my calendar. Dont let me forget.

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
Since I won't be attached to Carlson, would it be ok if I tagged along to any bars/restaraunts you guys might be going? I always miss the shit that happens after the show is over for the day.

My only regret is I won't get to go to Outback Steakhouse and get my annual Bloomin' Onion, a fantastic example of legitimate Australian cuisine.

Jon

bartre

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
10 Year Member
Yo guys, I've ended up with a bunch of extra systems.
anyone in need? I can bring them to the show
I've got:
PS2 fat (several)
PSOne (2)
PSX (2-3)
N64
PC Engine
GCN (chipped)
Wii
SNES (2)
Xbox (original)

Jag-Master

"Hey, are we done here?..., Cause I'm losing my bu
15 Year Member
Will be at the show all weekend, and thought I'd bring some games down to see what you guys may have to trade or be interested in. Just let me know and I can bring it along to the show.

PCB's:

R-Type
R-Type II
XexeX
Dragonbreed
X-Multiply
Image Fight
Armed Police Unit Gallop (Conversion Kit)

Lots of Neo-Geo MVS carts up for grabs also if people are interested.

mistahsnart

New Challenger
Anyone catch the announcement that Billy Mitchell will be making a formal statement at MGC? Fucking loser. Nobody cares about your cheating or your hot sauce.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Anyone catch the announcement that Billy Mitchell will be making a formal statement at MGC? Fucking loser. Nobody cares about your cheating or your hot sauce.

Billy was walking around yesterday with someone else holding a big pa speaker and yelling into it that billy was here while waved like fucking royalty or some shit. It was a lot to take in.

mistahsnart

New Challenger
Billy was walking around yesterday with someone else holding a big pa speaker and yelling into it that billy was here while waved like fucking royalty or some shit. It was a lot to take in.
Yeah, that was great. Dressed in a white suit. He looked like the 2P Billy.

Jag-Master

15 Year Member
Midwest Gaming Classic 2019 Roll-call

https://www.midwestgamingclassic.com

April 12-14 2019

Looking forward to having a drink with my fellow NG junkies!

Who's making the trip this year? Bring a hoodie a winter hat and your drinking pants gents!

bubba966

Cinema Ninja!,
We'll see how flying out there works this year as driving didn't work so great last year

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
Myself, Carlson, and Majors are out, FYI. Would have been too expensive to make the trip for me and have to pay for a hotel room for 2+ days. Majors helped in that regard last year so, since he and Carlson aren't coming, I didn't feel like spending $1k+ just to come.

Have fun. I enjoyed the venue last year...plenty of room to grow and the vendors weren't stuck in that leaky tent in the parking lot for 3 days, lol.

Jon

Jag-Master

15 Year Member
Myself, Carlson, and Majors are out, FYI.

No Jon, Carlson, Majors and no Billy Mitchell this year……… this is bullshit!
Totally understandable bruva, $1k+ trip is a little steep for a weekend.
Don’t worry though Jon, I can call you so you can enjoy the live bands via speaker phone :keke:

nectarsis

Quiz Detective
Arriving Thurs for early setup as usual...missing Majors, Carlson, and Jon definitely sucks...NO SPOTTED COW FOR YOU!!

Phoenix Down

Flagstaff Up,
20 Year Member
Myself, Carlson, and Majors are out, FYI. Would have been too expensive to make the trip for me and have to pay for a hotel room for 2+ days. Majors helped in that regard last year so, since he and Carlson aren't coming, I didn't feel like spending $1k+ just to come.

Have fun. I enjoyed the venue last year...plenty of room to grow and the vendors weren't stuck in that leaky tent in the parking lot for 3 days, lol.

Jon

Figures, the one year that I'm going, no one else from the East Coast is going. :p

At any rate, I should be in the downtown area by around 1 PM on Friday. Been wanting to come to this for a couple years now, just finally got off my butt last week and decided to come.