Why does the past of this forum feel so shady?

rugal2000

, Troll Me, , Cuz I is 3lit3, ,
You sure? As I've gotten older and more experienced with law and business transactions, I know that legal action would've been a very plausible option.

Well I know they threw this challenge down many times for a single person to come forward and provide proof and no one ever could.If i remember they even asked u personally to take this to court and fight it out there.
About the anti NGF hysteria it was mainly because in the early years of this forum there were so many geeky punks who saw the us v ngf war like some king of tupac v biggie east coast west coast thing and they just jumped in talking shit and taking sides and telling stories.
The truth is a lot of it was a war over business, snk distribution rights etc between shawn v ngf. and in a war there are dirty tricks on both sides.

At the end of the day people decided who they beleived with their dollar and where they posted. I decided to post here and buy stuff here.

As for the neo alec thing, alec i was simply stating what many people were thinking about your sites sudden ending. in your instance again there isnt a shred of proof you ripped anyone off and nor do i imply u did. Your website was active if i recall in 1997-99 kind of the earlish days of the net, and i remember it as a great great forum, until what happened with the scammers. In any case accept my apologies for any offence caused and good to see u still post here.

ilazul

Enemy Chaser
What a wonderful private message from our pal Rugal2000:

Private Message: stfu dickhead geek
Today, 05:53 AM
rugal2000
Vanessa's Drinking Buddy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Such kind words froms someone who can't get his facts straight yet has been here so long. You're just sour that you tried to stir up drama in poppy's thread and failed miserably.:oh_no:

When I first joined, this was pretty much the only thing that felt shady to me. Half the members are here to help and enjoy the neo.. the other half are elitists that believe since they've been here longer their word is law. When I first used the trading forum, I half expected some "LOL I didn't send this noob his shit, hahaha" since that's all that was being posted at the time.

If your skin is thick enough, this is still a good place.

EDIT: also, calling someone a geek on a game message board is pretty fucking rediculous.

Last edited:

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
As for the neo alec thing, alec i was simply stating what many people were thinking about your sites sudden ending. in your instance again there isnt a shred of proof you ripped anyone off and nor do i imply u did.
Thanks, sorry if I overreacted a little. I realized after I posted that you were merely stating what you heard and not accusing me of anything. The thing is, I was accused of some things back in the day, but I don't remember being accused of scamming people. That's a new one. The only thing I was guilty of is being a pretty bad forum admin.

rugal2000

What a wonderful private message from our pal Rugal2000:

Such kind words froms someone who can't get his facts straight yet has been here so long. You're just sour that you tried to stir up drama in poppy's thread and failed miserably.:oh_no:

When I first joined, this was pretty much the only thing that felt shady to me. Half the members are here to help and enjoy the neo.. the other half are elitists that believe since they've been here longer their word is law. When I first used the trading forum, I half expected some "LOL I didn't send this noob his shit, hahaha" since that's all that was being posted at the time.

If your skin is thick enough, this is still a good place.

EDIT: also, calling someone a geek on a game message board is pretty fucking rediculous.

what a sad insignificant and jealous little turd you are!
Trolling me in this thread for no reason , like im supposed to know u from somewhere, and trying to make a name for yourself in the process.

U did me a favour as your behaviour is a great illustration of the kind of newbie membership that is dragging this board down.
Your so desperate to make friends amongst the old members here, by sucking up to them, but they can see your snitch behaviour for what it is. Your like the kid at school who no one likes and is always always telling tales to the teacher. you resort to posting contrived PM's so u can come in here and have a conversation with the old timers.
Its clear from your bitter comments that your really insecure about being a newbie

Someone ban this loser

Last edited:

rugal2000

Thanks, sorry if I overreacted a little. I realized after I posted that you were merely stating what you heard and not accusing me of anything. The thing is, I was accused of some things back in the day, but I don't remember being accused of scamming people. That's a new one. The only thing I was guilty of is being a pretty bad forum admin.

The Neo Alec website was a really fun place for neo information. I remember u used to post those reviews. we were all just kids back than!

Koopa64

Sieger's Squire
what a sad insignificant little turd you are. Trolling me in this thread for no reason and trying to make a name for yourself in the process.
U did me a favour as your behaviour and your kind of newbie membership is exactly what is dragging this board down.
Your so desperate to make friends by sucking up to others, but they can see your snitch behaviour for what it is. Your like the kid at school who no one likes and is always always telling tales to the teacher. you resort to posting contrived PM's cos its your only way of trying to have a conversation here with the old timers.
Its clear from your bitter commments that u have a sense of inferiority and are really insecure about being a newbie

IMO a good way to identify a troll is by how bad they put up an argument, can anybody guess who's who?

ilazul

Enemy Chaser
what a sad insignificant little turd you are. Trolling me in this thread for no reason and trying to make a name for yourself in the process.
U did me a favour as your behaviour and your kind of newbie membership is exactly what is dragging this board down.
Your so desperate to make friends by sucking up to others, but they can see your snitch behaviour for what it is. Your like the kid at school who no one likes and is always always telling tales to the teacher. you resort to posting contrived PM's cos its your only way of trying to have a conversation here with the old timers.
Its clear from your bitter commments that u have a sense of inferiority and are really insecure about being a newbie

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Man, if I'm dragging this board down what the fuck is Kernow doing to it? I posted your PM to prove a point, that the elitist's supposed "superiority" often ruin the experience of new users.

That gets post of the year from me, and it's only January! Internet rage to the MAX!

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
wtf :spock:

I'm not dragging this board down, you damn noob.

:shame:

rugal2000

dont worry about him kernow, he's a sad little turd with no life. i just checked my inbox and was like wtf, he's sent me 4 hate filled Pm's. Nothing better to do for him i guess

not sonic

King of Typists,
15 Year Member
rugal2000 via pm said:
hi there
I note you dont like ilazul.
Im trying to get him banned. check the general discussion thread "why does the history of this board seem so shady"
with your help im confident we can get the insignificant little turd banned!
many thanks
rugal2000

:spock::spock::spock:

ilazul

Enemy Chaser
dont worry about him kernow, he's a sad little turd with no life. i just checked my inbox and was like wtf, he's sent me 4 hate filled Pm's. Nothing better to do for him i guess

oh man, this is great. I should post the PM's from rugal. He's sent me these extremely hillarious nerd rage PM's about noobs and jealousy. They're fantastic, I really should post them.

And Kern, I wasn't insulting you. I was just saying that if he's finding my joking to be "dragging the board down", then your joking must be killing it.

But rugal, thanks for illustrating my point to a T.

ilazul

Enemy Chaser

HAHAH, oh wait read this one.

EDIT: and not sonic, how could you hurt me like that :(

Re: stfu dickhead geek

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

oh dear there u go again calling me a newbie to make yourself feel better about being such an insignificant little turd! u must be feeling so jealous of me u sad no life cunt. Always trying to make new friends by fighting others battles arent u. problem is poppy dont have a problem no one does. And the only one whining like a bitch is u. Ill tell u again stop stalking my inbox u no life clown your beneath me!!!

All I did was respond to his first PM. This guy is a gas.

Last edited:

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,

Meh... my memories are pretty hazy after a few Pints of Bombay sapphire and Tonic...

I tend to not reflect on things that much really.... the forum is what it is... This forum has always had scammers... great personalities... and the occasional homicidal member...

My natural instinct in chat is to abuse any noob or wannabe... and see if he/she... man/she actually survives.... many come... few stay...

As for this current discussion.... I always felt that this forum was great fun... as for shady... it's not uncommon to real life probs... just a more concentrated portion of complete whackos and people who live with their mom in the cellar....

xROTx

PS. Man... these noobs/fake accounts really get riled up pretty quickly.... /awaits funny reply...
PPS. If you newbies can keep it up some... we can have this moved to the war room... This +1 on my post count is annoying me....
PPPs. I'm pretty drunk atm... and fairly impervious to most forms of flaming.... keep trying tho noobs... you're making me smile atm...

British people are funny... XD

*Looks at Rugal*

....Yeah... I find our sense of humour is far more advanced and sophisticated than yours....

...Seriously....

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
Oh man it's on now. :buttrock:

Get over yourself man i'm a NOOb but i don't give a fuck,if someone likes me good if not fine.And posting pm's is kind of pathetic imo,if it was supposed to be read by everyone.Don't you think he would have just put it up here?

I'm Ratson NOOb for life for all i care,i'm even gonna be called Travis from now on by heartless ninny,i don't mind.

IT'S THE INTERNET,WHY ARE YOU SO FUCKING SERIOUS ABOUT IT.
mellow out man

ilazul

Enemy Chaser
Get over yourself man i'm a NOOb but i don't give a fuck,if someone likes me good if not fine.And posting pm's is kind of pathetic imo,if it was supposed to be read by everyone.Don't you think he would have just put it up here?

I'm Ratson NOOb for life for all i care,i'm even gonna be called Travis from now on by heartless ninny,i don't mind.

mellow out man

woaaah now, that was a joke. Jesus christ what's wrong with this place?

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,

mellow out man

...eerr... STFU.... noob:p

xROTx

PS. /me hangs around awaiting this to be sent to the war room... my gf's gone out and I'm alone...
PPS.... I'm naked....
PPPS. ....FFS Bobak.... my post count is WAY too high... I'll donate it to anyone who pays me $25usd..... or... a blowjob....
PPPPS. Anyone callin me a noob tonight will be confronted with a full frontal pic of me naked....
PPPPPS. Raz has the AvP romz Kickin pal.... will be sent to you as soon as the God that is Raz sorts em out for you....
PPPPPPS. Fuck me... that's a lot os PS's.....

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,

.....errr... because... apparently... you took it a bit TOO seriously...

The PM business didn't help you any...

I'm of the opinion that I don't mind noobs so much... but when you start down the pm'ing path with abusive... and mildly wierd pm's... then you open yourself up to the obvious....

...Can't take it sorta comments...

xROTx

PS. Enjoy the forums... I'm in chat.... I usually am....
PPS. My advice is to either flame harder in this thread... so it gets moved... or pm Kabob and ask him to move it.... The Kudos you'd recieve would be immeasurable....

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member

lol,relax buddy there's nothing wrong with this place.But i think you take things to serious,like my post.I came for the games and stayed for the obvious.

on topic:I'm glad i never got scammed here i even bought a game from a member who's last feedback was in '05.But i had great communication with the guy and he really came through and was very patient(i had to put it on hold twice).I think that it's great that people take their time to report and keep an eye out for scammers.I've had only good deals here an at home.

Last edited: