Street Fighter HD Remix Thread

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
yeah, green hand is better on qcf for sure. not sure about some of the other remixed changes though

Loopz

Formerly Punjab,
Those were fun games last night! Hope we can get a few more in soon.

Loopz - Do you not have the game for the 360 or something? I send you invites all the time.

Sidenote: Does anybody know if the achievement for "Master of all things" (where you have to win with every character in an online ranked match) includes the original versions of characters and/or Akuma? I've won with everybody and it didn't unlock, but I also didn't use any original versions or Akuma.

I in fact do have it, and I will look for you later today. I was watching a movie on Netflix and I fucking passed out on the couch during your invites. Blargh. But then last night I went and played this with a bunch of locals, which is good because I hadn't played anyone else yet and I needed the warmup before I take on the NG.com peeps.

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Loopz will be happy to know that E.Honda is a fucking power house in this game. Anytime I see someone pick him, I poop my pants a little.

Average Joe

Be water, my friend.
20 Year Member
I got this.

Not a big Fighter guy anymore nor have I played this game at all against other people so I'm quite terrible at it but still, I'll have a go if anyone wants.

genjiglove

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
I got this on PS3 a couple nights ago. Played a lot of random matches and actually won quite a few. I had a really fun set with dakingofzumunda and Snair last night, fun times. I think I've also ran into a couple of you randomly, Spike Spiegal and possibly Zero Satori? I recall seeing "Jorant".

My PSN is in my sig, if anyone wants to add me go for it. I'm always up for some matches. Unfortunately I don't have a stick for me PS3 yet, so I'm playing pretty badly.

PS. The only thing worse than an Akuma user is a bad Akuma user. I've beaten tons of scrubby Akumas in the last couple days. Maybe he isn't as broken in this version as he used to be.

Ajax

way more american than wyo, way more
15 Year Member
I got this.

Not a big Fighter guy anymore nor have I played this game at all against other people so I'm quite terrible at it but still, I'll have a go if anyone wants.

Joe, we should play, since we're both kinda fresh. If I see you on, I'll holler.

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
I got this on PS3 a couple nights ago. Played a lot of random matches and actually won quite a few. I had a really fun set with dakingofzumunda and Snair last night, fun times. I think I've also ran into a couple of you randomly, Spike Spiegal and possibly Zero Satori? I recall seeing "Jorant".

My PSN is in my sig, if anyone wants to add me go for it. I'm always up for some matches. Unfortunately I don't have a stick for me PS3 yet, so I'm playing pretty badly.

PS. The only thing worse than an Akuma user is a bad Akuma user. I've beaten tons of scrubby Akumas in the last couple days. Maybe he isn't as broken in this version as he used to be.

That wasn't me... I sold that PS3 a long time ago. Must be the guy I sold it to.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
ugh

ggpo handles lag so much better than this.

genjiglove

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
I had a blast playing with Spike,Flounder,JRO,Chunky Lover53.

Good times.

I sent you a request, we'll have to play sometime. I've been practicing with Ryu a lot. Never realized how useful his :forw:+MP attack is.

Good games kern, aside from the atrocious lag. Got to love when you clearly have someone in the throw animation and suddenly they're free and sweeping you or something.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
I've been playing this and I have to say its not that bad although this is what I dislike about the game.

1. I hate the way Akuma looks.
2. Original Sprites look stupid with hd backgrounds.
3. I still don't like there fighting stances before the round begins, frames look weird, don't flow.
4. Don't like that you do not have the option to play the original SSF2T.

Other then that, the game plays ok in hd. I would prefer you slow down the game to speed 1, looks better to me for some reason and it still plays pretty fast.

I have the original SSF2T Cps-2 board and I was playing it this morning. This hd remix still does not compare to the original, but I do not regret buying it. Fun Game.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
actually it's just a fireball motion. I much prefer this motion because the ST motion is annoying as fuck, you get it accidentally if you make the mistake of walking forward and then doing a crouching Jab.
You're right. I was trying to do the old fashion move in remix and nothing, then I did a dp and there it was, but after looking at the moves I realized that Zangief has been toned down as afr as moves go. The game is pretty forgiving when it comes to imputs so that's pretty good, specially being online with lag isseus and all.

I played from 2AM until just a few minutes ago...I'm tired.

Average Joe

Be water, my friend.
20 Year Member
Joe, we should play, since we're both kinda fresh. If I see you on, I'll holler.

If you see me online toss me an invite even if I'm playing something else.

Not sure if I'll be on tonight... I'd like to be, but not sure.

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
Damn, this shit is GREAT online, netcode works awesomely.

Loved playing with everyone last night, good times!

I need AaronD and Loopz on my friends list, add me or I'll add you guys, my ID is jro3000.

@Wes: no problem at all, I figured something came up. I make a SWEET punching bag, though, just ask Flounder, Spike, and Milkman- and I suppose you probably saw that pretty quickly, too!

Awesome work by Backbone, quite honestly.

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
got this on ps3 on launch. its ok online - the lag can be ridiculous. glad to see that i can (somewhat) hold my own online ;P

psn id is giltygear

Ajax

way more american than wyo, way more
15 Year Member
Damn, this shit is GREAT online, netcode works awesomely.

Loved playing with everyone last night, good times!

I need AaronD and Loopz on my friends list, add me or I'll add you guys, my ID is jro3000.

@Wes: no problem at all, I figured something came up. I make a SWEET punching bag, though, just ask Flounder, Spike, and Milkman- and I suppose you probably saw that pretty quickly, too!

Awesome work by Backbone, quite honestly.

Are you on 360? That's what I'm playing on. If so, I'll add you next time I'm on. Looking forward to playing some of you guys. I suck pretty badly though, so be warned.

Loopz

Formerly Punjab,
It might be Turkey Day, but I'll be online serving The Hams most of the night tonight.
:vik:

BrutalDeath™

Stakes Winner 2
i'm really enjoying it. i'm down to play or do a tournament if anyone is interested.

i also have 1 trade left. if anyone has something good in return i'd be happy to let it go.

psn: brutaldeathraver

thatdemoguy

Guerilla Warrior,
Ive spent my entire Thanksgiving at home alone with the flu so I have lots of rage to take out on people tonight. I will be playing on 360 tonight trying to get some achievements. Look me up.

O.

Michael Yagami

I was wondering if I might get a rank with a Castl
I've put in a good amount of play in the last day and I'm having a blast. I'm also awful, very awful. There was a time when I was average at best but those days are long gone. I'm still up for getting beat down online. XBLA: King Yak.

Blue Steel

previously "bubu_X"
I know I ragged on the screens before, but I am loving this shit. I'm on PSN as genjiglove said. Last night him and dakingofmizunda wiped the floor with me. But today I got my hori stick out of the box and now I'm at least winning some of the time. Fucking lag is a bitch though, let me be clear, I like the graphics, it looks a lot better in motion. And ya can't beat this in 1080p. Well worth the $15.00 price of admission.

Really colorful, which I always like in games.

Last edited:

Jedah Doma

Chroma Ma' Doma!,
Played the demo for a few rounds. Side note: WTF is with only being able to play the demo in multiplayer against another person on a second controller? No option to go against the CPU. My only option was to hook in a second controller and beat up a rag doll. Oh well, it wasn't too bad. Though the animation is pretty atrocious. Looked pretty in HD though.

Worth $15? Nah, not with all the other stuff on my gaming plate.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Played the demo for a few rounds. Side note: WTF is with only being able to play the demo in multiplayer against another person on a second controller? No option to go against the CPU. My only option was to hook in a second controller and beat up a rag doll. Oh well, it wasn't too bad. Though the animation is pretty atrocious. Looked pretty in HD though.

I'm sure you have plenty of games that suck way worst and costed you more than 15 bucks. The demo doesn't do justice to the game, I felt the sameway you did when I played it, but damn 15 bucks is a meal now days. I think you can play the deamo online though.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member

This game is really for the fighting game fanatics. If it's not worth $15 to you then there's not many fighting games you'll want to spend money on.