Street Fighter HD Remix Thread

ShmengeTravel

Mature's Make-up Artist
Shmenge, why did you buy this game after you complained about it like you did? :confused:

Anyway, my GT is Pure Gamerbilly. I haven't played this game seriously since it was first released in arcades. If we play, free wins for you I guess. Hahaha.

Because no one knew whether or not you could play the untouched, original Super Turbo. Which everyone said you could, and look, you can't. :oh_no:

And yes Deuce, I want my money back.

Edit - Just out of curiosity, on the PSN version, does anyone else here have black bars on the sides of the screen even with Widescreen enabled and the screen at max size?

Loopz

Formerly Punjab,
Because no one knew whether or not you could play the untouched, original Super Turbo. Which everyone said you could, and look, you can't. :oh_no:

And yes Deuce, I want my money back.

Edit - Just out of curiosity, on the PSN version, does anyone else here have black bars on the sides of the screen even with Widescreen enabled and the screen at max size?

Further contextual proof that you suck. Everyone I know who is really good at this game is fucking excited, just to try the new remix version or play the classic mode. If you actually cared about the gameplay, you would be on this track too. Just another weird collector twit who has to find something to get his panties in a bunch over.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not thrilled with a lot of the art here, but the gameplay is still golden and I'm not gonna get hung up on all that.

Can some of us play you and test this theory? Put up or shut up.

ShmengeTravel

Mature's Make-up Artist
Further contextual proof that you suck. Everyone I know who is really good at this game is fucking excited, just to try the new remix version or play the classic mode. If you actually cared about the gameplay, you would be on this track too. Just another weird collector twit who has to find something to get his panties in a bunch over.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not thrilled with a lot of the art here, but the gameplay is still golden and I'm not gonna get hung up on all that.

Can some of us play you and test this theory? Put up or shut up.

Well when the gameplays broken too... :scratch:

Sounds to me like you're the one with the bunched up panties. As long as lag exists I am the greatest fighter in the history of the world.

Rassilon

Angel's Love Slave
schmenge is a fuckin moron. you can select original gameplay...

Game plays good, but looks like complete ass. HD art looks terrible, classic sprites against HD background looks even worse unfortunately.

ShmengeTravel

Mature's Make-up Artist
schmenge is a fuckin moron. you can select original gameplay...

Because no one knew whether or not you could play the untouched, original Super Turbo. Which everyone said you could, and look, you can't.

:oh_no:

Edit- OK so wait. Now people on the SRK and Capcom forums are talking about how the PS3 version's broken. So, maybe that's why it sucks?

Last edited:

Rassilon

Angel's Love Slave
:oh_no:

Edit- OK so wait. Now people on the SRK and Capcom forums are talking about how the PS3 version's broken. So, maybe that's why it sucks?

care to elaborate? Or are you just being a faggot still?
the menus and such are a bit laggy, but i didnt notice anything else "broken".

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member

"Still" would imply that he stops from time to time.

ShmengeTravel

Mature's Make-up Artist

Look I'm done repeating myself. I know you people are slow as all hell but I'm done boosting my post count by repeating the same things over and over again.

Do some research, there's a search feature for a reason. If that's too much for you, click here. Jesus Christ.

IMG_0084.jpg

^^^ notice anything "broken", Rassilon? :oh_no:

Last edited:

Ancient Flounder

"Just walk away. Give me the pump...the oil...the
15 Year Member
Downloaded and played a few matches. I haven't been reading or keeping up with it so I didn't know beforehand, but apparently Honda's headbutt eats fireballs. I can see it as being a viable upgrade and not making him broken, but it's hard to break old habits when you've been fighting him a certain way for 14 years. Hope to play you guys soon

I think that's how I managed to get some wins over you with him, since I read about that change a while back. And then got decimated in the other matches. lol

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
I think that's how I managed to get some wins over you with him, since I read about that change a while back. And then got decimated in the other matches. lol

Those were fun games last night! Hope we can get a few more in soon.

Loopz - Do you not have the game for the 360 or something? I send you invites all the time.

Sidenote: Does anybody know if the achievement for "Master of all things" (where you have to win with every character in an online ranked match) includes the original versions of characters and/or Akuma? I've won with everybody and it didn't unlock, but I also didn't use any original versions or Akuma.

Mr.Nemoperson

Bunker Buster
15 Year Member

Loopz - Do you not have the game for the 360 or something? I send you invites all the time.

Sidenote: Does anybody know if the achievement for "Master of all things" (where you have to win with every character in an online ranked match) includes the original versions of characters and/or Akuma? I've won with everybody and it didn't unlock, but I also didn't use any original versions or Akuma.

Original versions are not in the remixed mode. Only classic. So try beating someone with Akuma.

Ancient Flounder

"Just walk away. Give me the pump...the oil...the
15 Year Member

Indeed. I've been wanting to play new people for a while with this game and try to get better and this is a great way to do it.

As for "Master of All Things", I think it might only count towards Remixed characters, so if you haven't used Akuma, I'd say give it a shot.

Rassilon

Angel's Love Slave
"Still" would imply that he stops from time to time.

And thats quite obviously not the case. My bad.

sounds like BOTH versions have some (many?) bugs, but most of the complaints are about online play. And since fighting games suck ass online no matter how well coded, i dont give a shit.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
There's lag here and there, but overall it's definitely playable. I haven't come across any bugs or glitches so I may just be lucky.

jro - Sorry I had to jet after only one match. My roomate needed help with a keg and, well, the keg seemed more important at that moment haha

J. Max

judas,
Just got it...a few early impressions...

The artwork is very good, but the animations on some characters is a bit screwy (especially Balrog and Sagat. Their upper torsos don't move while they move, which looks a bit strange). The ranges on some of the moves, like the fierce kicks on Ryu and Ken, seem to be a bit short but that's probably just me.

Online play is awesome. I played a few random matches, no lag, no problem. So far, it's just as I expected: a tweaked version of SSFIITurbo with high resolution sprites.

Mr.Nemoperson

Bunker Buster
15 Year Member
Just got it...a few early impressions...

The artwork is very good, but the animations on some characters is a bit screwy (especially Balrog and Sagat. Their upper torsos don't move while they move, which looks a bit strange).

I thought that was odd as well. But Sagat's sprite in Super Turbo is animated the same way. Of coarse they could have altered it a little if they really wanted too.....

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
lol, I love smegma doing all this complaining while we're all having fun with the game

GGs Beelzebubble.. the connection was surprisingly well considering you're halfway across the world. Few hiccups here and there but wasn't so bad that it ruined the game.. I gotta get something other than this xbox pad, my pink Thawk shouldn't be jumping around that much haha

Ajax

way more american than wyo, way more
15 Year Member
Played quite a few matches with a friend tonight. Lots of fun. Haven't played online yet though. I'll have to try to get some games lined up with some of you.

BBH

1cc my ASS!,
20 Year Member
this game is fucking CRACK, I'm so glad I bought a 360

gt - LordBBH

all 17 characters in remixed mode including Akuma

Last edited:

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I think there's way too much complaining here, is almost like a let down to come in here and read people nit picking just about everything of any fucking game, jesus! I have some observations, but all in all I think the game is pretty good. I love SSF2T and I still think the original is better, so I play HSF2 online and that's good for me.

I've been playing all night until just about now 'cause my x360 crashed. I like the game and I'm happy with it, however I have a couple things that kind of let me down there, for example Zangief's banishing falt was changed to the dp motion for the remix which sucks, but still works ok, also some of the redrawings are ackward, but all in all the game is pretty good and it plays fluid enough for me. Both modes are great and I'm grateful for the efforts made to make this game happen.

Haven't run into any of you suckers online, my tag is the same as my handle here; electricgrave.

Does anyone know if people playing this game on the PS3 fight agains people on the x360? I hate to have to get them in both consoles, but I'll probably end up doing that anyway, 'cause some friends have it in PS3.

OK cya there!

BBH

1cc my ASS!,
20 Year Member
for example Zangief's banishing falt was changed to the dp motion for the remix which sucks

actually it's just a fireball motion. I much prefer this motion because the ST motion is annoying as fuck, you get it accidentally if you make the mistake of walking forward and then doing a crouching Jab.