Street Fighter HD Remix Thread

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Post your GT in here if you plan on playing this for Xboxlive. I haven't been on in months, so when I get on I'll likely have had a bunch of people drop me and I will probably thin the friends list out even more. I'd like to add just the people that are going to play this, and if you're from here I'll send a request your way.

We can also use this thread to set up matches between each other. Talk about game play, strats, yadda yadda yadda.

hanafuda

Dr. Brown's Time Machine Mechanic
I'll probably be getting the PS3 version provided the online code is top notch, you can play the game in full original format, and it isn't over priced.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
You can only play with old or new character graphics, the bg's apparently always are the redesigned ones.

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
I'll be there for sure. My handle is: Jorant

I can't wait to see how good my Fei Long is (or isn't?).

Einhander

Crazed MVS Addict
XBL = QQC

Everyone add me. My friends list is pathetic and I need SF comp. :drool:

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
XBL= Razo00 PSN= Razo

When's the official release date on this for the ps3? Gamespot is saying the 26th, but I heard it was going to be the 25th.

Nickn

Swords, Dragons & Big Breasted Women
XBL= Razo00 PSN= Razo

When's the official release date on this for the ps3? Gamespot is saying the 26th, but I heard it was going to be the 25th.

Capcom says today, I read the PSN store does not update till 4pm tho, what a bummer I have the day off today.

Tomcat

NG.com No.1 Ranked Trader.Also, Donated $600+ to N
Well...Is this game avaliable or not yet?
Euro Store?:spock:

regards

Tom(ITA)

Rassilon

Angel's Love Slave
OK, this crap is out now...
Can i play with ORIGINAL graphics AND ORIGINAL gameplay???
And is it actually arcade perfect, or should i stick with SF2 anniversary collection on ps2?
(ps: i dont give a shit about the lagtastic online play)

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
OK, this crap is out now...
Can i play with ORIGINAL graphics AND ORIGINAL gameplay???
And is it actually arcade perfect, or should i stick with SF2 anniversary collection on ps2?

original sprites, hd bg's

original gameplay, yes

ShmengeTravel

Mature's Make-up Artist
but is it playable with the originals, ONLINE?!

DUN DUN DAAAAAAAAAAATOLDYOUTHISGAMEWOULDSUCKKKKKKKKK

Last edited:

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member

I'm still downloading it, but from what I read on 1up.com, this game hardly lags online. Has anyone played it online yet?

Rassilon

Angel's Love Slave
Fighting games are going to lag online unless you are playing with your neighbors. Or until someone figures out how to move data faster than light. You cant overcome latency, no matter how clever the programming.

ShmengeTravel

Mature's Make-up Artist
I'm still downloading it, but from what I read on 1up.com, this game hardly lags online. Has anyone played it online yet?

Yeah I've played quite a few online matches, and I've seen nothing but. I've seen maybe 2 matches out of 30 that went without a hitch. IME, Hyper Fightings netcode was better :conf:

Mr.Nemoperson

Bunker Buster
15 Year Member
Yeah I've played quite a few online matches, and I've seen nothing but. I've seen maybe 2 matches out of 30 that went without a hitch. IME, Hyper Fightings netcode was better :conf:

I can't believe after all that bitching you did in that other thread about the game you actually bought it. I thought you hated the thing:spock: