Aero Fighters 2 OWNED!!

$CASHMONEY$

Edo Express Delivery Guy
i'm relatively new to the forums... but i was checkin out the 'wiki' page of high scores.. and i came across the aero fighters 2 score of around 720,000.. and i thought i could beat it... and low and behold
IMG_1607.jpg

IMG_1615.jpg

so hows about updatin that page there mods so everyone can bow down to my greatness!!

twalden

Leona's Therapist
20 Year Member
i'm relatively new to the forums... but i was checkin out the 'wiki' page of high scores.. and i came across the aero fighters 2 score of around 720,000.. and i thought i could beat it... and low and behold
IMG_1607.jpg

IMG_1615.jpg

so hows about updatin that page there mods so everyone can bow down to my greatness!!

Uh, why is there a 3 in the last digit of your score? :eek_2:

Last edited:

$CASHMONEY$

Edo Express Delivery Guy
LOL! we'll call those bonus points i guess.. never thought about it until you mentioned it.. that is kinda fucked up.. but it still stands..

Last edited:

twalden

Leona's Therapist
20 Year Member
LOL! we'll call those bonus points i guess.. never thought about it until you mentioned it.. that is kinda fucked up.. but it still stands..

You continued 3 times. Therefore your score is not valid. Thanks for playing.

$CASHMONEY$

Edo Express Delivery Guy
You continued 3 times. Therefore your score is not valid. Thanks for playing.

?! to get a score recognized you have to play with no continues?! it never said any of that anywhere on this site.....

$CASHMONEY$

Edo Express Delivery Guy
besides.. its not like you can pick whether or not you get continues... you start with 3

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
?! to get a score recognized you have to play with no continues?! it never said any of that anywhere on this site.....

:shame:

Come on man.

High Score lists are always based on 1 credits runs (ie NO continues)

joe8

margarine sandwich
15 Year Member
in theory most arcade games are supposed to be possible to beat with 1 credit. that's why the high score limit is 1 credit.. because otherwise you wouldn't need the skill required to reach later later levels, you would just be credit feeding your way to them. on some games you can score more points on later levels than earlier ones. so your final score from 4 credits is better than your skill deserves. or something like that. companies that make arcade games know that there are some players who feel that they have to build up their skill to a point where they can beat the game using only one coin(they don't want to spend more than one coin on a game). So they accommodate that, and so that's the default way of playing. Did you beat the 1st loop of the game?- you should have with 4 credits. Aero Fighters 2 is hard to actually finish on 1 credit- even BBH hasn't done it.
try entering "SEX" as your name on the high score list. there are 3 final bosses in this game- a giant eye, a ghost, and a giant fish- it's luck of the draw which one you get.

Last edited:

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
ahaha

"try entering "SEX" as your name on the high score list"

?

Kiel

All About Shooters Mod., If you fuck with me, I'll
20 Year Member
hahaha, awesome

caleb1883

Super Spy Agent
Beating the game including the second loop with one credit seems damn near impossible.

SSS

neo retired

hey dummy, you ever remember there being continues in Donkey Kong or Pac Man?

bustedstr8

Trollbox Trade Federation,
800k thats what?...somewhere in Level 6 after 4 credits of play.

Damn, you must of went down like a cheap French whore. :eek:

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
whats with the home system in the pics? with the flat metal panel on top?

BeaglePuss

Mickey's Coach
there are 3 final bosses in this game- a giant eye, a ghost, and a giant fish- it's luck of the draw which one you get.
I've never seen or heard of the fish. After reading this post I looked it up. I found some info on it, but I can't find a pic or video. Does anyone happen to have one? I also read that the fish doesn't attack at all! Weird.

BLEAGH

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
It's a great game, keep practicing. Nothing like some competition to push you to do better. In case you haven't figured it out yet, grabbing the $'s at their highest point on screen nets you maximum points.

I'm close to a 1cc on the game, prolly another year and I'll have it, haha.

Happy shooting.

twalden

Leona's Therapist
20 Year Member
BLEAGH, there's a video I saw on Youtube a while back with an easy way to defeat the stage 9 boss I never knew about before. You basically stay above the boss most of the time to avoid most of the fire. It will help getting to stage 10 a little less difficult.

Also, check this thread out for info on the alternate end bosses:
http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=102172&highlight=aero+fighters+boss

I think you guys should try and 1 cc one of those Tiger electonics Mega Man games where you have a bunch of fucking lines that move around, or better yet one of those Star Fox burger king watches; that will put hair on your goddamn chest/ balls.

$CASHMONEY$

Edo Express Delivery Guy
It's a great game, keep practicing. Nothing like some competition to push you to do better. In case you haven't figured it out yet, grabbing the $'s at their highest point on screen nets you maximum points.

I'm close to a 1cc on the game, prolly another year and I'll have it, haha.

Happy shooting.

big ups on that.. had no idea....