Aero Fighters 2 OWNED!!

$CASHMONEY$

Edo Express Delivery Guy
Not to rub it in but this is the funniest thread I've seen in.... ever.

yeah... i r stupid....

whats with the home system in the pics? with the flat metal panel on top?

I took the top off cause it was all cracked and beat up when i got it... there're a couple of threads i've started elsewere that have pics that further solidify my 'noobness'

caleb1883

Super Spy Agent
For future reference, in case you didn't notice by now, the 1CC is the gold standard for a score on any hardware, any game, any organization or website. Not just this one. Once you die, that is your score. There wouldn't be much skill in constant continues.

However, a 4 continue finish isn't bad. Better than I could do.

Eggy

Rugal's Thug
argh, aero fighters is hard, the small bullets are barely seeable! I'm still far away from 1cc, but it's still funny.

$CASHMONEY$

Edo Express Delivery Guy
so i've just clocked 550,000... its only a matter of time....

i wanna know what pilot everyone plays with and for what reasons.. i'm stuck on hi-en.. cause he ninja

joe8

margarine sandwich
15 Year Member
i wanna know what pilot everyone plays with and for what reasons.. i'm stuck on hi-en.. cause he ninja
hien is good because he has homing fire. but i'm playing bobby at the moment, because he has a lot of firepower, and he creates a lot of slowdown.

Last edited:

Gemant

Member,
I'm still not seeing pictures of the fish boss from AF2. Does anyone have a link or pic???

mambuad8.jpg

500.000 pts bonus. Chance appearance (estimated) 1/50

BeaglePuss

Mickey's Coach
mambuad8.jpg

500.000 pts bonus. Chance appearance (estimated) 1/50

That is fantastic! You fucking rule!!!

When I pictured fish, a Mola Mola would have been my last guess. I was thinking it would be something more creepy.

twalden

Leona's Therapist
20 Year Member
Thanks Gemant. I get the ghost boss once in a while, but I've never seen that fish before and I've played a lot of Aero Fighters 2. For the two people in the world that can 1cc multiple loops of this game, I wonder if there's anything else hidden, like a true last boss or anything like that.

twalden

Leona's Therapist
20 Year Member
I blame this thread for wasting 3+ hours of my life tonight :lolz:

It took about 60+ tries of playing all of level 10 then suiciding and starting over when seeing what boss I got. I did this on my Neo CDZ. Thank god for memory card saves.

I knew I finally had him when the boss music kicked in and it didn't sound familiar. He doesn't even fire which is odd which makes the last level a breeze. I hate that damn eyeball boss.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2788142900111527021&hl=en

Last edited:

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
What the hell - it doesn't even fire at you haha

themisterfalcon

Buriki-One Fight Promoter
15 Year Member
I 10-CCed Galuda 2 one time. It was really awesome. The guys over at shmups bowed to me.

joe8

margarine sandwich
15 Year Member
I just had the fish boss. I was practicing beating the last level (for at least 20 or 30 times). Didn't really want it as now I'll have to start again from the beginning(I'm trying to beat one of the 2 real bosses, on 1 credit for the level).

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
I blame this thread for wasting 3+ hours of my life tonight :lolz:

It took about 60+ tries of playing all of level 10 then suiciding and starting over when seeing what boss I got. I did this on my Neo CDZ. Thank god for memory card saves.

I knew I finally had him when the boss music kicked in and it didn't sound familiar. He doesn't even fire which is odd which makes the last level a breeze. I hate that damn eyeball boss.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2788142900111527021&hl=en
Nice video of the fishie. Doesn't fire back at you and you get 500k for destroying it...nice :)

chewurface

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Just got this game on MVS, didn't know it had different, random bosses. Cool. I got the "ghost" boss when I credit fed my way through it.

IMO, what makes this game hard, those damn little bullets!

Does it end after loop 2 or does it keep going forever?

lgb

n00b
2 loops. All Shin Nakamura games are 2 loops, as I recall.

I have a question about the high score wiki that I wonder could be answered here: are emulators strictly semi-banned (no emulation unless complete video)? If I took a picture of my comp with the game, would that qualify (I doubt it, but I find it to still be worth asking). Feel free to shun the non-believer.

BLEAGH

Haomaru's Blade Shiner

I have a question about the high score wiki that I wonder could be answered here: are emulators strictly semi-banned (no emulation unless complete video)? If I took a picture of my comp with the game, would that qualify (I doubt it, but I find it to still be worth asking). Feel free to shun the non-believer.

Post it up anyway. I need some competition. I've been lazy and haven't touched the game in a while

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member

Complete video including emu bootup sequence I believe. But it's still frowned upon.