SF4 tier list

Reality Check

World Hero
I call bullshit. There is no way El Furte is low tier. Almost everyone in the Chinatown arcade uses the guy.

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
Is Honda really that low in the new SF? I can't believe it.

qube

Canadian Moderator
20 Year Member
Having only played it for about 2 hours competitively I can't say for sure.

Two things I do agree with though...

'Gief being top 5 is believable, he is a fucking BEAST in SF4, fucking beast!

I'm a Claw player, have been since Champion Edition, and I've played every iteration of SF competitively in the arcades, and this is one of the weakest he's ever been. His damage ratios are so fucked up, and his speed isn't enough to compensate with the way this game plays. Winning with Claw is harder than its ever been.

I might start playing Boxer again now that Claw is so underpowered. Shitty Super they stuck him with, he deals almost no damage, takes a ton, and his speed isn't noticeably a factor in SF4...fucking sucks to be a Claw player now :oh_no:

Loopz

Formerly Punjab,
It honestly doesn't seem all that different from what I witnessed at the final loke test in Nagoya. Sagat and the Dictator were fucking unstoppable, and a lot of peeps were cleaning house with Ryu. El Fuerte was dogshit then, and it seems like he didn't change. I know I couldn't get much traction with Honda at all, I used Guile and fared a lot better.

I just want the damn home version already.

qube

Canadian Moderator
20 Year Member
I couldn't get much traction with Honda at all, I used Guile and fared a lot better.

I just want the damn home version already.

I way overused 100 hand slap the 1 time I played Honda b/c I couldn't gain any ground. Advancing was damn near impossible b/c his jump seems crippled to me.

Faced a lot of Dictators, didn't play him though. He seems the same as ever from fighting against him.

Sagat's tigers are as frustrating as ever.

EVIL NICK

ALL CAPS,
20 Year Member
At least Guile is not too bad. What I mean by that is that as a casual SF4 player, I hang with high level players ( i.e. not 3 straight loss rounds ). :(