The 'ull Thread

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
wtf is up with this team. West Brom was favored 2-1 over Hull City, and Hull destroyed them 3-0.

After tomorrow night, they'll be tied with Liverpool at the #2 spot. :scratch:

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
wtf is up with this team. West Brom was favored 2-1 over Hull City, and Hull destroyed them 3-0.

After tomorrow night, they'll be tied with Liverpool at the #2 spot. :scratch:

...worse case scenario... I kill wasabi if his prediction comes true....

...best case scenario... I rape wasabi....

...between hard place and teh rock....

xROTx

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
...Chelsea 0 - Liverpool 1...

... looks like rape...:vik:

xROTx

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,

...well.... tbh... I thought Liverpool were the underdogs... Glad we beat them tho...

...You see jamie Carraghers post match interview? Next time I hope they have some subtitles available...

All i'm hoping for is that this ends the Chelsea look of invincibility... interesting times for the premiership....

Harry Redknapp takes over at Tottenham... global financial crisis making some teams look like a football version of Enron....

xROTx

PS. lolz Charlie... you know i love you man...

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Birds were huge underdogs man. How often does Chelski lose at the Bridge?

Harry to Tottnum is all about Pompey being in huge debt and wanting to sell itself. I see Jermaine being sold in January to drop the value of the team further and make it more attractive to potential buyers.

...well.... tbh... I thought Liverpool were the underdogs... Glad we beat them tho...

...You see jamie Carraghers post match interview? Next time I hope they have some subtitles available...

All i'm hoping for is that this ends the Chelsea look of invincibility... interesting times for the premiership....

Harry Redknapp takes over at Tottenham... global financial crisis making some teams look like a football version of Enron....

xROTx

PS. lolz Charlie... you know i love you man...

Lincoln

Sic semper tyrannis!, , , (please?)
i see wigan and hull this season as the same thing underrated , hungry,and cohesive man attacks

heskey Palacios
Cousin King Giovanni

Great on the eye