Fatal Fury Wild Ambition

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Anyone got a complete moveset list?

I'm looking for the unpublished stuff. I have the move sticker but it's pretty limited.

Thanks.

Deuce

Death Before Dishonesty, Logic Above All,
So far as I'm aware, the PSX version has the complete movelists built-in. I have it, but I haven't fired the game up in ages.

Tung Fu Rue's Prize Student
20 Year Member
So far as I'm aware, the PSX version has the complete movelists built-in. I have it, but I haven't fired the game up in ages.

Oh wild, I didn't know there was a PS version.

Deuce

Death Before Dishonesty, Logic Above All,
Indeed. Not only did they add in Mr. Karate II (Ryo) and Duck King, they also commissioned a pretty nice-looking CG intro.

Here it is, ripped and uploaded by myself.

Freeman-12

Rugal's Thug
The movelist for the game that is at GameFAQs is sadly incomplete, there are some throws I've seen the CPU perform that I haven't seen in the FAQ or ingame movelist.
Was a mook for the game ever published? Or has anyone seen a Japanese/Korean/Chinese site that may have an extended movelist?

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
...and a pretty good port it was for the time. I cannot condone the retardedness that surfaced a while back talking with some idiot trying to be all elithist about it 'cause he had the board...what an ass!

I say that having this port is essential for those fans of the Hyper or just plain SNK, a substitute it may not be, but I take it as an addenum to an already fantastic game.

XX, once you get the movelist go for gold and see how many variants are in the combos, it is freaking uncanny. By far my favorite Hyper game bar none, but I do love the others a lot though.

Thanks Hyper, you fill my days with joy!