PSO BB SCHTHACK

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
I use this, my chars name is Elle, Hrist. I only use bitches in PSO right now, lemme know if you wanna do some runs. I use AIM as a mediator.

Logicdustbin

Sieger's Squire
I use this, my chars name is Elle, Hrist. I only use bitches in PSO right now, lemme know if you wanna do some runs. I use AIM as a mediator.

all my characters are called 'Logic'

one of my characters is level 96, my other char is played by my 3 1/2 year old (lvl 17) - he likes to play the game "with the girl with the pink hair"

:P

Logicdustbin

Sieger's Squire
maybe I'll go back to what we used to do around here; just name the room 'neo-geo.com'

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
Now that I have a new computer that can run PSO, I'd like to get back into it. I'd rather play something for free then keep paying 15 bucks a month for other games.

RBjakeSpecial

Land of the Rising Bling:,
20 Year Member
I've been thinking about picking up PSO BB. Will the Japanese version of the PC game work? Should I play with a game pad or will a keybaord work? Thanks !

Logicdustbin

Sieger's Squire
I've been thinking about picking up PSO BB. Will the Japanese version of the PC game work? Should I play with a game pad or will a keybaord work? Thanks !

go to my link, and follow the instructions. You will be up and running in no time.

right now I'm using a USB dongle that a PS2 controller plugs into, I'm thinking about getting the Xbox360 wireless dongle (I did see a USB to Dreamcast dongle - soo tempting to buy that :D )

you can use the keyboard if you like, in fact everyone can; one of the updates from regular PSO - you can link any of your spells or items or actions to keys 1 through 0 on the keyboard.

RBjakeSpecial

Land of the Rising Bling:,
20 Year Member
Thank you! I got it set up with my ps2 pad no problem.

This is my first time playing PSO so it was pretty hard. I'm way too used to PSU.

My name is JakeSP.

I hope you guys can show me how to play this game!:mr_t:

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
Downloading it now, but I gotta wait for my email code from them, I had one when I tried it on my old computer, but the game ran choppy as hell so I could only create a character and not even have him run around a ship.

I want to see if I can get an Opa-Opa MAG cell again, I had one on my DC character and I miss it.

Logicdustbin

Sieger's Squire
Downloading it now, but I gotta wait for my email code from them, I had one when I tried it on my old computer, but the game ran choppy as hell so I could only create a character and not even have him run around a ship.

I want to see if I can get an Opa-Opa MAG cell again, I had one on my DC character and I miss it.

I got mine right away (be sure to check your junk folder).

If for some reason you don't get it tonight, I can give you a name and password of my alt account - you used to be able to run 2 games at once, making it nice and easy to transfer items from one character to another; how-ever the last update killed that function (I think they are working on a fix)

anyway, I should be on for a few hours tonight (as long as my kid goes/stays asleep). I hang out on Skyline Block 2 (all my characters are called 'Logic')

I'll check this thread or PM's should anyone need help in game, or a bunch of free items/meseta.

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
Thanks for the offer, I might take you up on that. Just for a night to make sure the game works.

The thing is my one email address doesn't have a spam folder so it didn't show up at all, I kept clicking F5 with no luck. I'll just make another account with my AOL address and I should be able to get in.

I just have to wait because I tried it and I got an error message telling me I already made an account for the day.

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
Might be getting back into pso again though it will be the gc version.Sure the pc version is free to down load,but i'm not in the mood to start over again on leveling.Not to mention i still have a bunch of characters for the gc version and there loaded on weapons etc.From what i under stand...schthack even suports the gc version long as ya have the bba.Wich isn't to much of a problem for me since i will be getting the gc bba soon.

The other reason for me sticking with the gc pso i never finsh leveling up my ramarl all the way.

DIY

Loyal Neo-Disciple
Anyone still playing this? I'm downloading it right now

Ancient Flounder

"Just walk away. Give me the pump...the oil...the
15 Year Member
Downloading it myself. I'll definitely play some PSO for free.

DIY

Loyal Neo-Disciple
Nice, I made a RAmarl and played a little yesterday. Unfortunately its getting close to finals so I wont be able to play that much for three weeks. Maybe play a little more sunday night.

Still its pretty cool to be able to play PSO for free online.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Nice, I made a RAmarl and played a little yesterday. Unfortunately its getting close to finals so I wont be able to play that much for three weeks. Maybe play a little more sunday night.

Still its pretty cool to be able to play PSO for free online.

I am feeling your guys pain, but good news anyways.

On the 10'th the holiday rappy event starts for episode 2, that means you can get some GOOD rare's.

Ghost-Dog

Presented by the Florida Department of Economic Op
20 Year Member
I'm all up on this now.

I remade my RAcast, same name as all my other shit (Mobius76).

Holy hell I missed this game..

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
yo GD you still play? I need a partner for my level 166 or such hunewearl. I'm surprised Bonuskun hasn't posted I remember he was a big PSO fan and the FSOD is non existent in this version.

Ghost-Dog

Presented by the Florida Department of Economic Op
20 Year Member
Not in some time actually, and I got nowhere close to that level anyway.

-Hibikster-

Bead Banger
Oh man, I totally want in on this! I used to play the crap out of PSO v2 and I always wanted to try BB...how do I get into it?

EDIT: I just quickly read through that thread...there are so many installers on there it's overwhelming....which one should I download?

Last edited:

-Hibikster-

Bead Banger
I installed the program fine, then I installed the english patch but one of the files in the RAR file was corrupt. I tried running the program and I first got this error:

error.jpg

Then I remembered that I needed to run the online.exe from the program file folder....but that gives me this error:

error2.jpg

Any thoughts? Is there something I'm doing wrong?

EDIT: Nevermind I figured it out....I just had to run as administrator.

Last edited:

-Hibikster-

Bead Banger
Okay so I'm having another problem here...I registered and logged in for the first time and everything, was able to see the ships and blocks and everything else, and it seemed to be working great. As soon as I got into the block though, the game became untolerably choppy and slow, so I exited the game and went back to change the video settings from high to normal, tried to enter the game again, and this time it would come up with a message saying that I don't have an account on that server...

Is this a common issue? Is there something that I'm doing wrong?