Newcastle deserve all they get

rugal2000

, Troll Me, , Cuz I is 3lit3, ,
The so called "passionate" geordie public deserve all the chaos they're club is in.

It says a lot when u consider they have cockneys, Ashley,Wise and Hughton running the club along with that other local Tony Jimenez.

Maybe its cos they treat their own so much like shit. Booby Robson a footballing gentleman beyond compare was treated like shite by this club. a 70 yeear old he gave them stability and 2 champions league runs. They repaid him by sacking him. and the fans didnt bat an eyelid. Since than Sam Allerdyce another honest footballing gent was treated like shit. No half sane aand decent football manager should go within a mile of this shitty football club and its equally shitty board and fans.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
The toonies are pathetic right now, but the spuds aren't much better.

J69

Hardened Shock Trooper
The so called "passionate" geordie public deserve all the chaos they're club is in.

It says a lot when u consider they have cockneys, Ashley,Wise and Hughton running the club along with that other local Tony Jimenez.

Maybe its cos they treat their own so much like shit. Booby Robson a footballing gentleman beyond compare was treated like shite by this club. a 70 yeear old he gave them stability and 2 champions league runs. They repaid him by sacking him. and the fans didnt bat an eyelid. Since than Sam Allerdyce another honest footballing gent was treated like shit. No half sane aand decent football manager should go within a mile of this shitty football club and its equally shitty board and fans.

:spock: I take it you dont know much about football? As a season ticket holder I can tell you that not one fan at the club wanted to see Robson go and there were protests against his sacking. Jimenez doesnt work for the club anymore, Hughton is a coach, plain and simple, and has nothing to do with the board. He was signed by keegan FFS. Next time you start a thread get a clue first

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,

....I must confess... my gf hates Newcastle United and would like nothing better than to see them relegated....

.... I don't know why really... she can't give me any good reason...

... sorta blind hatred...

... I can live with that....

xROTx

PS. Doesn't look good for em eh?

PPS. I want them relegated too.... err... don't know why either... call it... Geordie hate.... it's for the best....

rugal2000

Posted by J69 " I take it you dont know much about football? As a season ticket holder I can tell you that not one fan at the club wanted to see Robson go and there were protests against his sacking. Jimenez doesnt work for the club anymore, Hughton is a coach, plain and simple, and has nothing to do with the board. He was signed by keegan FFS. Next time you start a thread get a clue first"

The hell there were protests. You sound like a typical newcastle supporter. Deluded and impulsive and than u forget the facts. Fact is you lot stabbed Bobby Robson in the back. You finally had a good thing going but you got big time ideas and thought u could do better sacking him. There werent any protests of any minute significance by newcastle supporters when robson went. Fact is the fans ,such as you were the ones booing him for making a supposedly slow start to the season. You lot thought you were going to move on to better things with a bigger name manager. But it didnt pan out so now people like you want to revise history and forget that cos of people like you decent managers like dalglish,souness and souness (all big time managers) have been forced out. Allardyce was doing a good job till u lot forced him out.
The way the old man Robson was treated was disgraceful. Now Keegan comes in and goes out and we see all these protests. Fact is you idiots up in newcastle have finally had the penny drop. No one wants to manage your team, no one decent wants to play there anymore and you will be the next Leeds Keegan or not. I suggest if you want " a clue" go and read Bobby Robsons new autobiography that has just come out. He'll tell u how low the club and its supporters have sunk

rugal2000

I mean what is it with the cuunts up at newcastle they attract other ccunts.
Joey Barton, Lee Bowyer, Jonathan woodgate, keiron dyer, titus bramble, dennis wise, mike ashley........the list goes on and on!:mr_t::lol:

bcfczulu

Over Top Auto Mechanic
ha ha im so glad they went down i actualy wanted villa to win wich trust me is a first cus i fucking hate them with a passion,

i support birmingham and remember when we played these wankers towards the end of the season (a couple of years ago) and we got relegated and theyreally tried to give it the biggun outside st andrews untill everyone kicked back off on them ,fucking pussies didnt want to know and locked themselves back inside the away end.

ive hated them ever since ,most overated fans in the football league,theyve just about avoided relegation for about 5 years its about time they went down.

there fucking delusional and proberbly think they should be fighting for the title.

at least i know my teams shit but will always support them regardless.

and relax- lol

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
ha ha im so glad they went down i actualy wanted villa to win wich trust me is a first cus i fucking hate them with a passion,

i support birmingham and remember when we played these wankers towards the end of the season (a couple of years ago) and we got relegated and theyreally tried to give it the biggun outside st andrews untill everyone kicked back off on them ,fucking pussies didnt want to know and locked themselves back inside the away end.

ive hated them ever since ,most overated fans in the football league,theyve just about avoided relegation for about 5 years its about time they went down.

there fucking delusional and proberbly think they should be fighting for the title.

at least i know my teams shit but will always support them regardless.

and relax- lol

The Toons totally deserve to be relegated. I hope that in the ensuing firesale, Barton goes back to Everton.

I'm glad that Hull stayed in. They crumbled in the second half of the season, but that first half was incredible.

bcfczulu

Over Top Auto Mechanic
yeh fair play to hull,

i think they need to spend abit now though or there really going to struggle.

i wouldnt mind us(birmingham)going for a couple of the geordies players ,id take barton i think hed suit a team like us (but with him and bowyer in the middle wed probebly see a few red cards LOL) and id take alan smith and ameobi ,he always seemed to score to me but never got played much.

also stephen taylor but in reality thats not going to happen hell probebly end up at somewhere like tottenham or everton.

anyway back down to earth for me our board probeblly wont spend fuck all ,there already counting stephen carr as a new signing even though he was free and been with us for half a season.

who do you all think is gona win the champions league final ,should be a good game!

rugal2000

The Toons totally deserve to be relegated. I hope that in the ensuing firesale, Barton goes back to Everton.

I'm glad that Hull stayed in. They crumbled in the second half of the season, but that first half was incredible.

Barton was never at everton and im assuming you've been at the opium again

cos barton is the last thing everton want. they wouldnt take him for free for all the damage he'd do. Barton is indiciplined, a trouble maker and ruins team spirit, he called Alan Shearer " a shit manager and prick" and Shearer is Mr Newcastle. Plus he's crap and wouldnt make an everton reserve midfield these days when they have arteta, feillani, cahill,and others.

As hard as it is to beleive Barton is even more hated on Mersyside than on Tynecastle right now. He has been in jail for beating up a 16 year old kid in the early hours in liverpool town centre, an everton fan the kid was no less. And of course in one of the crimes that shocked the UK in the summer of 2006Bartons brother randomnly stabbed to death with a hatchet through the head, a black boy who made the mistake of walking with a white girl outside a pub bartons brother was drinking in.

Add to that the shit player and sendings off etc and his recent "crippling tackle " on xabi alonso , and the liverpool half of merseyside have new reasons to hate him as if any were needed.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
yeh fair play to hull,

i think they need to spend abit now though or there really going to struggle.

i wouldnt mind us(birmingham)going for a couple of the geordies players ,id take barton i think hed suit a team like us (but with him and bowyer in the middle wed probebly see a few red cards LOL) and id take alan smith and ameobi ,he always seemed to score to me but never got played much.

also stephen taylor but in reality thats not going to happen hell probebly end up at somewhere like tottenham or everton.

anyway back down to earth for me our board probeblly wont spend fuck all ,there already counting stephen carr as a new signing even though he was free and been with us for half a season.

who do you all think is gona win the champions league final ,should be a good game!

Manchester. Dani Alves and Abidal will be out. Alves is a great offensive weapon, and Abidal is almost as important defensively as Puyol. I'm sure that Guardiola will figure something out, and probably that something will involve Puyol playing right back, with Marquez or Pique in the center, and Sylvinho playing left back. I'm wondering also if Busquets will get the start again. He didn't play badly in the last game, but he was part of a shameful team that didn't earn their victory over Chelsea, and as such, I don't know if he would be worthy of playing against Manchester.

And anyone who watched that Barcelona Chelsea match saw with their own eyes a match where the referees decided the match. Where the referees denied penalty after penalty for Chelsea so that Barcelona could stay in the game by the hair of their ass. What should have ended 4-0 Chelsea, ended 1-1. Horsecrap. How these referees don't get assassinated, I have no idea.

bcfczulu

Over Top Auto Mechanic
mate,

that cunt of a ref should have been shot,the problem is/ was for the last couple of years english teams have progressed verry far in the compatision and plain and simple euafa didnt want another all english final.

thats not being biast cus i dont even support chelsea it was just plain to see they were robbed but thats football its just about money now and its probebly more profitable with diffrent countries in the final.:(