It's time for an official introduction! lots of pics!

xemption

n00b
this might not be the place but.....anyone know when I will be able to post a new thread? Do I have to get the noob rating off? I kinda wanted to post an introduction but Im not able

Tallahassee

Cheng's Errand Boy
Me either Xemption. That is an awesome collection. I'm just starting out so I have nothing to post until I can pick up my cabinet. I am still dying to get a candy cab. I refuse to play on one until I get to play on one that I own. I am really wanting an Erget 2 cab very badly. It looks sooo sleek and sexy...mmmmm.....

blackbag

n00b
Wow, nice setup. I followed the thread from the beginning and through the addition of the 2 cabs. I'm just getting started, but eventually I'd like to get a cabinet as well.

Thanks for the compliments guys!

Much more has changed in the gameroom since this thread was last updated. I am ordering myself a new camera tomorrow so I'll post new pics soon!

Adderall

Leona's Therapist
Looks great man. I didn't know you and NeogeeO were friends in real life

:loco:

I just got my first cab but it's not a candy. Looking forward to a setup like you have, especially since you said "I'm not rich"... I can relate.

blackbag

n00b
After seeing your setup and video, I'm starting to change my mind on getting a cabinet. Those candy's are sweeeet. I think if I found one (or three!) locally, I might just have to toss the sectional couch from my game room to make the space for them. Nicely done!