Universe Bios v3.0 Released.

Han Solo

n00b
I have search the FAQ and the Forum all day and i still cant find a answer when will i be able to post a new topic? Monitor is all green, red and blue pots wont work and everything was just working perfect two day ago need some tech help.

Han Solo

n00b
any help???? when can a post a new topic i know im a n00b but i have a monitor problem that i can not fix be searching old post or FAQ

darkgrue

n00b
I was curious if anyone was planning on making up some professional-looking PC-2-NEO interface boxes for sale? While I'm perfectly capable of making my own, I'm kinda lazy...

massimiliano

ネオジオ,
20 Year Member
I was curious if anyone was planning on making up some professional-looking PC-2-NEO interface boxes for sale? While I'm perfectly capable of making my own, I'm kinda lazy...

I'm interested in a small run too, I have some project in mind.

I think we should make a request thread so we could talk about minimum production and preorder.
(afterall it's not a Last Hope AES!)

Bay78

Geese's Thug
10 Year Member
Where do you get this Universe bios? And is there a tutorial on how to put it in?

Bay78

Geese's Thug
10 Year Member
I just got a MV-4F and it has the universe bios on it. How do you find out which version you have and how do you go about updating it? Thanks for any help. LOL after this all I need to do is figure out how to make this 4 slot fit in my cab. (see my profile for pics of my cab)

Razoola

Divine Hand of the UniBIOS,
Staff member
20 Year Member
Go into the main unibios menu (hold down a+b+c at the splash screen) and its written at the top of the screen.

Raz

Bay78

Geese's Thug
10 Year Member
Hi there. Just wondering if I should upgrade my uni bios now or possibly wait if there is a newer version in the works?

Razoola

Staff member
20 Year Member
Currently there is no new version in the works. There will be one at some point though.

Bay78

Geese's Thug
10 Year Member
Alrighty then I will just figure out how to remove my 1.1 version and get it out to you with serial for the free upgrade. Thanks again

alphagamer

Aero Fighters Flyboy
Unibios 3.0 on AES:

The Unibios settings are not saved when I use a 3rd party memory card, only with the official memory card.

Is this a known problem?

Thank you very much!

Razoola

Staff member
20 Year Member
Unibios 3.0 on AES:

The Unibios settings are not saved when I use a 3rd party memory card, only with the official memory card.

Is this a known problem?

Thank you very much!

Yes its a known problem, in fact its not all third party memory cards it dosent work with as far as I know, its only 16 bit ones.

Raz

FairlanePhantom

Mai's Apprentice
Has it already been attempted to make Geese unlockable in Real Bout Special in the cheats menu? I can't seem to get the code to work.

francovel3

Crossed Swords Squire
Quick question I got metal slug x aes will it work with a rev 3-6 board with the bios 3.0 as there was a problem before, has it been fixed now?

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
I think he's referring to the opposite problem. When playing MSX MVS in AES mode.

Razoola

Staff member
20 Year Member
Ohh, yea that problem is fixed.

francovel3

Crossed Swords Squire
I think he's referring to the opposite problem. When playing MSX MVS in AES mode.

no what it was is someone i sold my last aes to had the uni bios 3.0 on a revision 3-6 board and told me he could not get past the splash screen with metal slug x aes version so he said he sent the bios back to you razoola and you fixed it up for him and i asked him the other day and he confirmed it was the aes version os msx but i am only going by what he says.
the only reason i ask is cause my new aes i just purchsed is at chaoticjellygames getting the 3.0 bios fitted and i just purchased msx aes version so i thought i would ask