Death Smiles on 360, Now I have to get one

Poison Sama

The Hentai Christ
20 Year Member
thanks for the links. from the pics it looks like there are a couple of different box covers...do you know why there is a difference? is one is for a limited edition?

Yeah, one's for the regular edition and the other is for the LE. The one that shows all 4 girls lying next to each other is the LE cover.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
Yeah, one's for the regular edition and the other is for the LE. The one that shows all 4 girls lying next to each other is the LE cover.

Thanks, i searched and it looks like the LE is coming w/ a soundtrack, pretty cool. i know its completely useless, but I was hoping it would get an extra big box like the Mushi LE on Ps2, but if its only a soundtrack, then probably not.... :)

Anyword on whether DDP DOJ and Ketsui will be getting LEs? I did a quick search and didnt see anything suggesting that they would.

Tung Fu Rue's Prize Student
20 Year Member
Deathsmiles has a great soundtrack! I hope they don't change it from the arcade version.

evil son

Bead Banger
fuckin around with u guys gonna get me back into shooters LOL these games look great.I remember when I had dodompachi espgaluda psyvariar etc for jpn ps2 (miss that system:()anybody know if my us hard drive will work with a jpn system?I'm set I'm coppin me this ketsui an that black label. don't know what kind jpn 360 to get though

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
I'll just wait until:

1. They release this in the USA.....

Or:

2. The 360 has run it's course and you can get fully modded 360's with these games on the HD.

Twinkle Star

Benimaru's Hairdresser
hh

Seems like im gonna pre-order this time sometime next week since im still saving money just for this game..:vik: My friend who lives in Japan would love to see this game!!

Last edited:

Neco_Coneco

Enemy Chaser
I am picking this up for sure and have been meaning to grab a stick for 360 and am thinking of picking up the death smiles one.

Dazz_Kyo

Goal! Goal! Goal!
damn, just got a PS3 recently. Was hoping that alot of shooters would come out in the near future but it seems i was wrong. Schmups on 360?? Conspiracy.

RocketLawnChair

Dyslexic Mods FWT!, , got me 2 scalps, ,
15 Year Member
Deathsmiles has a great soundtrack! I hope they don't change it from the arcade version.
Yeah, Deathsmiles does have a pretty good soundtrack, so I'm hoping they won't change it as well. If Cave keeps this up, I'll have to get a "lol 360" pretty soon. Smiles on PCB's still too ballin'. :(

Clessy

Banned
Wow. The 360 is shaping up to be the shooter console of this generation. I'm so surprised PS3 isn't getting all of these games.

I think what you ment is 360 is shapping up to be the system to own for this generation period.

Gameoz

Crossed Swords Knight
15 Year Member
I would be interested in this and a couple other similar games if they were region free. Is there a reason that this game (and others) don't get an Asian release?

Poison Sama

The Hentai Christ
20 Year Member
I would be interested in this and a couple other similar games if they were region free. Is there a reason that this game (and others) don't get an Asian release?

Because anyone with an Asian 360 can buy and use the JP versions.

When a 360 game gets an Asian release, that doesn't automatically guarantee that it'll be region-free. The Asian version of a "JP-only" 360 game is still going to be JP(Asian)-region only.

Poison Sama

The Hentai Christ
20 Year Member
Mega Black Label will be available as DLC for the port at the price of 1400MS points (you'll need a JP XBL account and a JP MS point card). It should be available shortly after the game is released, if not the same day.

Sonic R

Overtop Pathfinder
Mega Black Label will be available as DLC for the port at the price of 1400MS points (you'll need a JP XBL account and a JP MS point card). It should be available shortly after the game is released, if not the same day.

Bullocks! :mad:

If MBL is going to be available on the day of release, they may as well of included it in the game!

But anyway,
If I download MBL on a Japanese account, will all my accounts have access to play it? I prefer to log in with my Sonic R 0 account to play but will need to utilize japan account for access to download MBL…

I cannot wait for this to come out… well maybe, my wife really like this game and I have a feeling she will hog my 360 when this game arrives at my home… :annoyed:

Poison Sama

The Hentai Christ
20 Year Member
Any word on a US releases?

None so far. But I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you.

If MBL is going to be available on the day of release, they may as well of included it in the game!

But anyway,
If I download MBL on a Japanese account, will all my accounts have access to play it? I prefer to log in with my Sonic R 0 account to play but will need to utilize japan account for access to download MBL…

The release date is just a guess on my part. But from what Cave has shown on their blog, it seems like the DLC is pretty much done. It would have been nice if they had included it, but since it's a more recent release, I can understand that they'd want to make some extra money from it.

Yes, it will work on all your accounts. But I hope you remember the password to your JP account, just in case your 360 ever gets the RROD and you get it replaced/fixed (stuff like DLC is tied to both the account and console that purchased it). So if you try to use the DLC on a different console, it will only work if you're logged into Live with your JP account, and no other accounts on that console can use it. The only way to fix this is by using the License Transfer Tool (and you need the account's password in order to use it).

Poison Sama

The Hentai Christ
20 Year Member
Is there a mod chip that negates region locks?

I've heard that there is. But the mod is supposedly very hard to perform, and would also most likely get you banned from Live (and void any warranty, of course).

Testocules

Fio's Quartermaster
This sucks. Doeesn't look good for my Pre-order.:crying:

Dear BadassMofo,

This is an important e-mail update regarding your pending Death Smiles
[First Print Limited Edition] preorder (#XXXXXXX).

We regret to inform you that due to an unforeseen production cut,
insufficient quantities of this item will be made available to the market.

According to our suppliers there will be a big shortage on this item as
the publisher has decided to make only a very small print run of the first
print edition.

Despite our very best efforts to reserve as many limited editions
beforehand, our suppliers have informed us that only a very small
percentage of the preorder will be made available. We currently have to
expect that we might be unable to accommodate all pending preorders.

At present we are only able to confirm all orders with order numbers lower
than 13054500. Orders with higher order numbers unfortunately cannot be
confirmed at the moment.

If your order cannot be fulfilled, you will receive another e-mail update
from us.

In case that the supply situation changes your purchase intention, please
feel free to contact our customer service in reply to this e-mail with
your instructions or simply cancel the order in your customer account.

For your reference, the Death Smiles normal print is available, there is
no shortage expected for this item.

Death Smiles normal print:
http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-70-3428.html

We appreciate your support and would once again like to apologize for any
inconvenience this incident may have caused to you.

Your Play-Asia.com Customer Service
http://www.play-asia.com

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Oh! Just get the normal print and be done with it, what matters the most is the game anyway, then if you can get a LE then get it and selll the normal print to me!

Twinkle Star

Benimaru's Hairdresser
The normal print version would be just fine..:buttrock: Oh well the release date for this game is coming closer and closer!!I can't wait!!