Argentina vs Brazil - Olympics Semifinal

Neo Geo MVS

Igniz's Servent
Argentina wins against Brazil this morning 3-0 and I do believe thats a hat-trick :lolz: :glee: and thank god because it was all up to us to keep Brazil from winning it's first Olympic Gold medal in futbol while Argentina will fight for its second. Like always Brazil played dirty after getting worked and they had two players red carded after we scored the third goal. You can only imagine how :glee: I am, I woke up at 5:45am pacific time to watch this game. But it's still not over we have to play Nigeria to win the gold. Youtube video highlights

argentina4.jpg
aguero0.jpg

messi1.jpg

brasil1.jpg

Last edited:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
this was expected because most of the brazil team wasn't playing that brilliantly in the olympics. Ronaldinho particularly. I feel he may be a bust for AC Milan.

Neo Geo MVS

Igniz's Servent
this was expected because most of the brazil team wasn't playing that brilliantly in the olympics. Ronaldinho particularly. I feel he may be a bust for AC Milan.

Yea he played lousy but he's been playing like shit for a while now.

Arthas

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
15 Year Member
I so wanted to catch this game, but I fell asleep just before it started, I did catch the Nigeria game tho

Yea, Brazil had been playing like shit throughout the tourney, definitely not up to standards, still, grats to Argentina, the final should be good

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I so wanted to catch this game, but I fell asleep just before it started, I did catch the Nigeria game tho

Yea, Brazil had been playing like shit throughout the tourney, definitely not up to standards, still, grats to Argentina, the final should be good

Surprised that it's Nigeria vs. Argentina. Not surprised that it's Argentina because Messi is indisputably one of the best forwards in the world, but Nigeria? Fuck man. Crazy times. Next olympics it will be Taiwan.

becks!

n00b
lol wasabi, did u watch nigeria smash belgium?? obv u didn't, but they owned, gonna be a great final! (speed + strength vs ability + skill)

Arthas

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
15 Year Member
lol wasabi, did u watch nigeria smash belgium?? obv u didn't, but they owned, gonna be a great final! (speed + strength vs ability + skill)
Belgium played like shit, and so did Nigeria in the first half too actually. Second half, Belgium crumbled apart even more and Nigeria did not forgive, don't wanna take credit away from the Africans but playing Argentina is gonna be a whole different level.

Still, Nigeria is strong and fast like you said. They definitely have potential. The gold can go either way, but if I were to bet, I would side with Argentina on this one.

It'll be a great final indeed anyways, a rematch of the 1996 Olympic FINAL which Nigeria won btw

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member

I didn't watch it. Fuckin games are on the wrong side of the world for me. I just see the results on paper. But still, Nigeria must be like watching Arsenal - bunch of speedy guys trying to walk the ball into the net.

Neo Geo MVS

Igniz's Servent
We (Argentina) just won the Gold Medal for football, Back to back Olympic Gold (04-08).

Last edited:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Congrats to Argentina. Having (one of) the best forward in the world, who displayed his skills, was excellent.

sohel

n00b
Getting new workes

I do believe thats a hat-trick and thank god because it was all up to us to keep Brazil from winning it's first Olympic Gold medal in futbol while Argentina will fight for its second. Like always Brazil played dirty after getting worked and they had two players red carded after we scored the third goal.

Neo Geo MVS

Igniz's Servent
I'm glad you think that wasabi, he is the best and since he is young we have lots of high hopes for him in the future.