Buriki One

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
lol

I'm still pretty shit at it man and I have no way to capture any vids.

I've been playing it pretty steady since I got thought and the game really is deep. The only character I can really use somewhat is Gai.

I've got to say thought compared to SS64(the only other Hyper 64 game I've played/owned) this game is smooth as hell. Fucking love the grappling, the only thing I don't like is all the ring outs. When you're (trying to) lay down the combos it gets pretty annoying.

I think the next character I'm going to learn is the aikido player I've seen the AI do some awesome stuff but an almost totally offensive player is quite a challenge to learn.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Make sure you read my wiki so you get all the moves quick and easy.

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
And if you're really good, try unlocking Silber and finishing the game with him.

I always wanted to know if he ever had an ending or not.

There's practically nothing about the guy story wise, except he's german with a glowing red eye....like Rugal. =/

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
I, for some reason can't unlock Silber. What are the requirements exactly?

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
Finish the game with every character...but you can't shut off the unit. And AFAIK you don't have to beat Silber with every one...but just finish the game ad use as many continues as you need.

He also unlocks after the game has been running for so many hours as well.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
I did that and nothing happened. Any specific settings? I just left mine at default.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
No, that's what I read, too. But when I tried it nothing happened. I even put that on the wiki but it's not confirmed.

Anyone know that has done it?

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Hmmm. Tried again and nothing, maybe because I'm on Freeplay?

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
Hmmm...

If I'm not mistaken, isn't there 2 versions of Buriki? A 1p/2p one and single player only?
Maybe he's an unlockable on one and not the other.

topher

Tesse's Maintainence Man
Needed to see a different thread listed on the main page for this section...getting tired of seeing the Beast Busters thread...

To stay on topic, I think I might break out the H64 tonight and play some Buriki if I ever make it home from work...it's been a long day...work day started at 06:30 and looks like I got at least another couple of hours to go :(

topher

Tesse's Maintainence Man
It is a fun game. I've been too busy to pop the Hyper into the MVS cab lately. It hasn't recieved much love these last few months. I need to get the goldie back up and running so it can have a permanent home.