NEW: Unofficial MVS mini marquees

Ukyo

20 Year Member
I just finished making a few mms for MVS kits that either didn't receive one officially, or got a semi-official, non-official looking, Arcade-Shock release. I made everything with art scanned from the kit flyers and art sets. Click to download printable HIGH-REZ versions. enjoy.

The King of Fighters 2003
kof03_mm.jpg

[DOWNLOAD]

SNK vs. Capcom: Chaos
svc_mm.jpg

[DOWNLOAD]

Samurai Shodown Zero Special
ssvs_mm.jpg

[DOWNLOAD]

Zupapa!
zupapa_mm.jpg

[DOWNLOAD]

Last Hope
lh_mm.jpg

[DOWNLOAD]

Last edited:

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Excellent work, they look proper and even better than anything I've seen before in this category. I'm printing away!

tomboy2k3

NEST Puppet
N1CE WORK !!! Keep up the good work, want Last Resort & Strikers 1945 plus ;)

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Those came out as real marquees y'know :eek_2:

Sweet looking minis! Any chance of seeing a Nightmare in the Dark, Sengoku 3 or Zupapa? :)

Sincerely,

Mikhail
I can provide with the flyers for both of this games if you need them Ukyo!

loegan43

I've served my time in the Dark Army., Have you?,
15 Year Member
Fantastic looking Mini Marquees. Thanks for sharing and I'd be interested in ones for Sengoku 3 and NITD too. :D

Ukyo

20 Year Member
thanks for all the comments guys; glad you like them. I can do up some more mms for Nightmare in the Dark, Sengoku 3, Zupapa, or whatever; anything that didn't get an official mini.

electricgrave, [or anyone] if you could get me scans for NITD, or Sengoku 3 flyers at 300 dpi, ill do those next. I think I have a Zupapa art set around somewhere too.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I'm gonna dig for my NITD art set! It must be somewhere below some random toomb or something...

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
These look great Ukyo, for anyone interested in some other designs too we had a thread a while back that produced some nice results.

I should still have nice scans of all the flyers sitting around here somewhere, if you want Ukyo to make a mini for it shoot me a PM and I'll find the file and e-mail it to him.

http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=106253

Ukyo

20 Year Member
yeah, just post what you want to see next.

Lithy, do you have any nice high res scans?
It's not worth doing mms with scans less than 300dpi from the flyers.

have any of you tried printing these up? I did a few of these on high gloss with an archival ink printer, and they came out fantastic.

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
Have scans of the MVS flyers for

KOF01
Zupapa
Matrimelee
SamSho 5 Special
Nightmare in the Dark

and then a promo flyer for Sengoku 3, I'm sure I had a scan of the MVS flyer but I don't know where it has gone to.

I'm not sure how to check the DPI but they are all very nice BMP scans anywhere from 6 to 12 to 24 MBs each.

Ukyo

20 Year Member
i finally got around to printing out some of these mms.

used epson pro glossy paper w/ an archival printer. sorry pics from my iphone a bit blurry.

if anyone could scan the slug 4 vertical arcade flyer front and back at 400dpi [not the kit flyer] or send an extra one my way, i will do that one next.

zupapa_art.jpg

kof03_art.jpg

ssvs_art.jpg

svc_art.jpg

BigTinz

VT's Bitch , You can fuck this mouth for a fruit c
I dig the last hope one...now if we could just get a mvs cart.

ISODee

Armored Scrum Object
Nice! Is there mayby site where can be found more? And is can someone upload for pop n bounce (mayby every little paper piece that came with the game?) I just have loose cart with shockbox cover.