PSN: Compiled List (v1.0)

FOMOCO&CO

Belnar Institute Student
20 Year Member
been warframin a little, cant get matches with friends for some reason, havent looked into it much tho..

I'm on dat quattro. PSN ID: Magician_NG

I'll be on Warframe; all too often and yet...not enough.

Count me in for Destiny, The Division, and The Crew when they arrive.

Hello

Crossed Swords Squire
sammy_Galactic29 PSN fighting games and mab some baseball stars 2

Hello

Crossed Swords Squire
Mab we should also add the snk games we have and actually play online. Just a thought

PSN: Maverick_Heero
PS3, PS4, PS Vita

Mostly fighters: TTT2, USFIV, MK9, KOFXIII, Destiny, Diablo III, GG:Xrd (soon)

SNKNostalgia

Avid Neo-Expert
Finally getting into online gaming after all of these years (other than the occasional FPS sessions). Mostly, GTA V got interested on my PS4. Looking forward to the heists on March 10th. Also been playing Ace Combat Infinity for PS3 a little. Got a PS3, PS4 and Xbox 360 BTW.

Sony ID: Sancho025

Xbox Live ID: Sancho25

gusmoney

Unsure if You Asked, For a custom Rank, But Hell,
10 Year Member
Throwing my PSN (PS3) ID out there: gusmoney

I have been playing a bunch of HDR, MvC3, MvC2, and the GOAT: Final Fight! (co-op)

Last edited:

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
gonna bump mine again: cdamm .

ps4 is plugged in and the ps3 is having a rest.

playing so much rocket league right now. would love to play some games with people that get the concept of teamwork.

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
Someone should make a neo group with the new update thingy...

SNKNostalgia

Avid Neo-Expert
Someone should make a neo group with the new update thingy...

I was thinking the same thing when I saw the community group add-on to the update. Man, they did a great job with the customization for friends list groups and creating/joining a community. Still would be nice if they added a friends notification option, but oh well. Speaking of which, gotta get back to playing some GTA Online and maybe Skull Girls 2nd sometime. I am out of practice with both right now, lol. Metal Gear and Destiny has got everybody busy right now as well.

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
I was thinking the same thing when I saw the community group add-on to the update. Man, they did a great job with the customization for friends list groups and creating/joining a community. Still would be nice if they added a friends notification option, but oh well. Speaking of which, gotta get back to playing some GTA Online and maybe Skull Girls 2nd sometime. I am out of practice with both right now, lol. Metal Gear and Destiny has got everybody busy right now as well.

Are you in the GTA crew? Remind me later, and I'll send you an invite.

Also, skullgirls second is on sale for like 18 bucks right now...

And double also, I guess I could make the neo group on psn. If no one else wants to...

Yoshi

20 Year Member
Yoshi = Capcommie

Man, I wish those names were changeable.