Keegan will let Barton come back.

bloodhokuto

Меня зов
15 Year Member
Keegan gives Barton second chance

Newcastle boss Kevin Keegan insists controversial midfielder Joey Barton still has a future with the club.

Barton is set to leave prison next week after serving a six-month prison sentence for assault, and Keegan said he will give him a second chance.

"People have opinions, and you must respect those, but mine is to give him another chance and back him," Keegan told BBC Radio 5 Live's Sportsweek.

"There are a lot of things he needs to put right - but I think he can do it."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/n/newcastle_united/7527503.stm

Ok, so yes he has served his time, but whenever he did play football rather than assault people, he was one of the dirtiest players around.

Keegan's an idiot by welcoming with open arms, if he is to play football again (where is FIFA?), he should have to earn some respect and be kept on a tight leash.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Keegan gives Barton second chance

Newcastle boss Kevin Keegan insists controversial midfielder Joey Barton still has a future with the club.

Barton is set to leave prison next week after serving a six-month prison sentence for assault, and Keegan said he will give him a second chance.

"People have opinions, and you must respect those, but mine is to give him another chance and back him," Keegan told BBC Radio 5 Live's Sportsweek.

"There are a lot of things he needs to put right - but I think he can do it."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/n/newcastle_united/7527503.stm

Ok, so yes he has served his time, but whenever he did play football rather than assault people, he was one of the dirtiest players around.

Keegan's an idiot by welcoming with open arms, if he is to play football again (where is FIFA?), he should have to earn some respect and be kept on a tight leash.

I'd be interested to see if Senderos joins the toons. They're trying hard to get out of the midtable, but I don't know if they have the money.

bcfczulu

Over Top Auto Mechanic
I'd be interested to see if Senderos joins the toons. They're trying hard to get out of the midtable, but I don't know if they have the money.

thell be lucky to finish mid table they usually like flirting with relegation with who ever they sign

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
If Gazza takes over as manager, they could be the most interest team to read about.

bcfczulu

Over Top Auto Mechanic
:lol:now that would be intresting ,if that happend they could sign tony adams and paul merson aswell:)

J69

Hardened Shock Trooper
If Gazza takes over as manager, they could be the most interest team to read about.

I have a season ticket at newcastle, gazza will never be manager, and barton is a twat off the field but no dirtier than abyone else on it!

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
NUFC kit for 08/09

2516637406dbf52e8a53obl3.jpg