Euro 2008 - Germany - Spain Final in Vienna!!

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
felicitaciones España, por fin! y gracias por relegar estos hijos de putas alemanes al segundo. Buen creo que ya he bebido un poco demasiado y por esto finaliza escribir ahoraaaaaaa... no celebran nada con censo, me voy a levantarme.
74 Gult kort Fernando Torres (Spania)
88 Gult kort Kevin Kuranyi (Tyskland)
Semifinale
2008-06-26 20:45 Russland - Spania 0 - 3 [Vis kampfakta] [Skjul kampfakta]
2008-06-25 20:45 Tyskland - Tyrkia 3 - 2 [Vis kampfakta] [Skjul kampfakta]
Kvartfinale
2008-06-22 20:45 Spania - Italia 0 - 0 (eo: 0 - 0. 4 - 2 på straffer. ) [Vis kampfakta] [Skjul kampfakta]
2008-06-21 20:45 Nederland - Russland 1 - 1 (eo: 1 - 3. ) [Vis kampfakta] [Skjul kampfakta]

Why are we "sons of bitches"?

I really hate bad sportsmanship.

recon_zero

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
Some catalunyans, andaluces, gallegos and valencianos are taking the chance to celebrate as spaniards

Some are still with the separation bs.

Spain is a very interesting country

Neo Geo MVS

Igniz's Servent
I don't know why he would call you guys son of a bitches. I guess europeans are getting sick of getting their ass kicked by germany lol

bakaichi

n00b
Why are we "sons of bitches"?

I really hate bad sportsmanship.

Sorry if I offended anyone. It's not like I go around hating Germans or anything I'm just sick and tired of getting my European arse kicked by Germany all the time. This contex is all about Fußball and I could have said the same thing about the French team eventhough I can be a bit of a fracophile at times.

Hey! I love Germany, German beer is the best and I don't mind hairy legs at all.

bakaichi

n00b
Some catalunyans, andaluces, gallegos and valencianos are taking the chance to celebrate as spaniards

Some are still with the separation bs.

Spain is a very interesting country

I am amazed you forgot euskal herriko, and they are pretty much all represented in the team? I don't really know but several players seems to me to have non castillian names.

Neo Geo MVS

Igniz's Servent
:lolz:

No problem, I was just a bit sore after the Final...

It happens imagine how I felt when my team lost against you guys in the world cup quarterfinals by penalties none the less or hell I got a better one when Argentina lost the Final in the Copa America against Brazil. Oh I forgot the big one for me my club Boca Jrs in the World Cup of Clubs finals last december against AC Milan wow that destroyed me to tell the truth.

So I understand exactly what your going through Takumaji, it sucks but eventually you get over it.

Last edited:

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
Neo Geo MVS,

yep... it sucks to just look at the nice silvery Euro cup... I know should be happy because Germany made it as far as to the final but well, the 2nd winner is the 1st loser, eh... On international level, I'm looking forward to the WC 2010 qualifyings now, even though I find South Africa quite risky a place for a massive event like that. On national level, uhm, my home team 1. FC Nuernberg didn't manage to stay in the premier league, now we have to fight our way back to premier - AGAIN.

Football can be cruel, I tell ya.

Fran,

the only thing I found a bit weird was the way they hyped Torres' goal but other than that, they played quite good during Euro 2k8 and in the final, at least IMO.

kobylka68

Basara's Blade Keeper
Congratulations to Spain for winning the Euros and a congratulations to all the teams that made it. It's a tough job just to get into the tournament, just ask the english.

Germany will definitely be back in 2010. The new bundesliga season is a stone's throw away and I am really hoping Bayern Munich will keep Podolski and Schweinsteiger. Judging by how they played in the Euros they will be vital to the team.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
i feel sorry for spain,really

why? They earned a shit ton of euros just for winning all their matches.

Each team got €7.5 m just for getting into the tournament

each group stage win was worth €1 m.

so far spain had earned €10.5 million. add another €7.5 m for winning the tournament - €18 m.

So basically each player on the team got to walk home with roughly €700.000~800.000 for about 3 weeks of work.

Even by Henry's standards, that's a good paycheck.

Neo Geo MVS

Igniz's Servent
why? They earned a shit ton of euros just for winning all their matches.

Each team got €7.5 m just for getting into the tournament

each group stage win was worth €1 m.

so far spain had earned €10.5 million. add another €7.5 m for winning the tournament - €18 m.

So basically each player on the team got to walk home with roughly €700.000~800.000 for about 3 weeks of work.

Even by Henry's standards, that's a good paycheck.

I didn't know that Chavo.