Roads Edge "made in brazil"

Verythrax

OWES ROT MONEY!
Last edited:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
It looks good. There was once a SNK Brazil. Is this actually licensed?

Verythrax

OWES ROT MONEY!
wasabi said:
It looks good. There was once a SNK Brazil. Is this actually licensed?

I don't think so. It's just to make them sell their old new PCB stock, I think.

They do that for a lot of other games. Check their site. No brazilian company would invest their asses licensing all that stuff - for the arcade market.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I was done looking at the site when I learned they have the pinball machines I want, thousands of miles away from me.

Verythrax

OWES ROT MONEY!
wasabi said:
I was done looking at the site when I learned they have the pinball machines I want, thousands of miles away from me.

And hell overpriced, I bet.

That's the brazilian way.

(but I'm almost sure it's all new)

Well, I'm considering it an option for me just because the 60% taxes + shipping from anywhere in world would kill me. And I'm not even sure if arcade stuff is 90%, 100% or 150% taxed by brazilian customs :very_ang:

Last edited:

beh3moth

Robert "Helmet" Patrick
Once upon a time almost all cabinets were unlicensed, so as long as the game inside is legit its cool(which is most probably the case as these havent really been emulated yet). Besides they look great!

'DiverBras' it does sound like underwater underwear tho :P

someone have manual page button diagram connection for road edge?

Once upon a time almost all cabinets were unlicensed, so as long as the game inside is legit its cool(which is most probably the case as these havent really been emulated yet). Besides they look great!

'DiverBras' it does sound like underwater underwear tho :P

yes seems to be like that but it s the most powerful arcade enterprise here in Brasil ,very professional enterprise Very expensive price for a no OEM machin even if they have the board and build it for `` brazilian market ``
they are doing some very beautiful others machins too ..with xbox and jamma coin for control all that on them ( seems to be a yaton jamma but with coin not time ) ....work normaly for 2-3 years and stop to work ...like with the sega model 2-3 machin in fact ..not sure if the best but the price is SO EXPENSIVE ............but it s the brazilian price ...

looking for diagram button for my road edges, i just make trade one and no buttons are working ..all with lamps and cut the cables buttons

johann

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Brazil has allways been hardcore for SNK, even more than the US I think. When I was in the Amazons (Leticia Colombia) I crossed the border which covered most of satinga and then there in the middle of some little pub was a KOF 96 cab the old 1 slot blue SA MVS ver. and 3 Brazilian kids were all about the game, man it was awsome 'cause I got in there and they were pretty damn good.

I'd love to visit Belice again sometime, they have some very nice arcades, or at least they did back in the day.