Votes: 1 3.2%

Votes: 3 9.7%

Votes: 1 3.2%

Votes: 2 6.5%

Votes: 12 38.7%

• Total voters

Fish_Monger

Another Striker
I'd rather watch old Saddam Hussein torcher videos than play this game. It's that bad.

WoodyXP

Setsuna's Owl Keeper,
15 Year Member
It wouldn't have been so bad if it were released for the Genesis instead of the Neo. It is good for laugh or two when you're drunk.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
The anime series looks pretty cool. Was it just a very bad translation/adaptation?

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
Ashita No Joe/ Victoriuos Boxers= awesome

LOSJ= Not so awesome

BBH

1cc my ASS!,
20 Year Member
I gave it a 2

would've been a 1, but it gained 1 point for the line that always cracks me up for some reason: "IN DESPERATION, JOE PROVOKED A RUFFIAN."

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
WoodyXP said:
It wouldn't have been so bad if it were released for the Genesis instead of the Neo. It is good for laugh or two when you're drunk.
Yes!!! JD anyone!?

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
BBH said:
I gave it a 2

would've been a 1, but it gained 1 point for the line that always cracks me up for some reason: "IN DESPERATION, JOE PROVOKED A RUFFIAN."

Hahaha, wtf?!? I don't know what's better that line or the hobo blowjob from Burning Fight.

FairlanePhantom

Mai's Apprentice
I don't understand why they had to cram everything into two buttons. Though I feel either way, I would never feel compelled to return to the game.

WoodyXP

Setsuna's Owl Keeper,
15 Year Member
Here's a little trivia for you guys..

Can anyone think of a Neo game that's shittier and more ridiculously priced than LOSJ?

BBH

1cc my ASS!,
20 Year Member
Xian Xi said:
Hahaha, wtf?!? I don't know what's better that line or the hobo blowjob from Burning Fight.

ruffian.png

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
WoodyXP said:
Here's a little trivia for you guys..

Can anyone think of a Neo game that's shittier and more ridiculously priced than LOSJ?

Not official but Diggerman and Superbubblepop.

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
One thing is has going for it, is that Fight Fever is definitely worse.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
lithy said:
One thing is has going for it, is that Fight Fever is definitely worse.

Really? Fight Fever was horrible to me so if LOSJ is better than ya it's not that bad...lol I still haven't played LOSJ as I cant get a cart or find a working rom to try out before I buy.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Xian Xi said:
Really? Fight Fever was horrible to me so if LOSJ is better than ya it's not that bad...lol I still haven't played LOSJ as I cant get a cart or find a working rom to try out before I buy.
Fight Fever is cheesy good! However I'm kind of glad I don't own it. I'm getting the ruffles 'cause I was about to buy it from you like a year or so ago!:lolz:

FairlanePhantom

Mai's Apprentice
Xian Xi said:

Really wouldn't be worth the effort, though it works fine in winkawaks. I just wonder why LOSJ works, but Last Blade 1 doesn't. Or even why SS2 in MVSPSP.

Hewitson

Metal Slug Mechanic
I just played this game for the first time. All I have to say about it is how the fuck was it released? It is without ANY doubt whatsoever by far the worst game on the Neo Geo.

BBH

1cc my ASS!,
20 Year Member
Hewitson said:
I just played this game for the first time. All I have to say about it is how the fuck was it released? It is without ANY doubt whatsoever by far the worst game on the Neo Geo.

you haven't played Fight Fever

the two are equally bad