Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: muddbutt and shitstains

Super Spy Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by lachlan View Post
    I just spread my asshole towards the sun as the UV exposure here will sanitize anything.
    Well it doesn't kill cockroaches obviously since you're still around. Badumm tssss
    Neo Geo AES JP serial #108523 | Super Neo AES JP serial #081188

drunk downunder!
    aka. Muff Diver.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaston View Post
    Well it doesn't kill cockroaches obviously since you're still around. Badumm tssss

!!

Crazed MVS Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by lordnikon View Post
    People act like middle ages level of personal hygene is still an option, as if 3 wipes and moving on with your day is A-OK. The bathroom at every job I have ever had ends up as a warzone by EOD. 4+ stalls wrecked, hershey squirts and clogged toilets, newspapers strewn about, and every seat wreaking of ass sweat. I guess people like touching butts, because nobody uses the cellophane seat covers?

You are way off course if consistantly throwing your clothes away and dousing yourself in man perfume is your solution for personal hygene. I don't know how going into blowjob situations with skidmarks is even remotely acceptable on any level.

Toilet paper is not for wiping, its shitdar. Radar for shit. You need to physically LOOK at the toilet paper, stare it down and even if its clean, go back again for a final pass. Use sanitary wipes in addition, or in your personal bathroom wet the toilet paper from the sink.

If things go south in a public restroom, dry toilet paper only may not cut it. Without wipes on hand... spit will do the trick. Seems drastic? Its better than smelling like shit and digging in your ass like a 10 year old.

Also, one of the most common mistakes is wiping high while allowing one's shirt to dangle back near their ass crack while wiping. The tail end of the shirt ventures right into recently wiped territory picking up stuff. Your pants might mask any lingering smell, but your shirt is now ripe with funk.
    You sound like a guy that really has his shit together.
    Derp

Quote Originally Posted by lordnikon View Post
    Toilet paper is not for wiping, its shitdar. Radar for shit. You need to physically LOOK at the toilet paper, stare it down and even if its clean, go back again for a final pass. Use sanitary wipes in addition, or in your personal bathroom wet the toilet paper from the sink.
    That's like the old joke... why do bunnies come in both brown and white colors? So bears can tell if they need to wipe with another brown bunny...
    Call me a cheap bastard... I learned to fix things to save money... even surface mount soldering...

Visit my website: http://www.arcadecomponents.com

---------

I've repaired boards for many members here.

Want me to repair your arcade game board? Look here. I do MVS, AES, and many other game boards.

My repair logs are have moved to NewLifeGames.com!!!

Thread Information