Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: muddbutt and shitstains

Yamazaki's Pupil

Holy shit, I followed through when I read this

Mai's Bosom Buddy
    tell me someone still has all those other dashk images. the one with the toilet paper rolls

Gandalf Of Gibberish
    Quote Originally Posted by Poonman View Post
    If you don't wanna follow Channels good advice, take lousy advice from me: USE A MANPON.
    Ponman?

Quote Originally Posted by Viewpoint View Post
    I don't like struggling to read shit from someone who's obviously first language is English.

點擊我的鏈接。
    觸摸我的乳頭。
    This thread is much funnier the 2nd time around, thanks to the account merge.

Quote Originally Posted by ki_atsushi View Post

I can't believe that you'd ask for advice and ridicule people when they tell you to change your diet. It really is the best thing to do, we all know how shitty you eat.
    Eat like a rabbit - spinach, carrots, yogurt and other bland food and there's no more muddbutt.

Pre-Order now to avoid disappointment.

B
    ASS
    IC
    Quote Originally Posted by GregN View Post
    Eat like a rabbit - spinach, carrots, yogurt and other bland food and there's no more muddbutt.
    he's gone

Yamazaki's Pupil

Quote Originally Posted by basic View Post
    he's gone
    Ki or Greg?

B
    ASS
    IC
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveNK View Post
    Ki or Greg?
    yes

Kula's Candy
    People act like middle ages level of personal hygene is still an option, as if 3 wipes and moving on with your day is A-OK. The bathroom at every job I have ever had ends up as a warzone by EOD. 4+ stalls wrecked, hershey squirts and clogged toilets, newspapers strewn about, and every seat wreaking of ass sweat. I guess people like touching butts, because nobody uses the cellophane seat covers?

You are way off course if consistantly throwing your clothes away and dousing yourself in man perfume is your solution for personal hygene. I don't know how going into blowjob situations with skidmarks is even remotely acceptable on any level.

Toilet paper is not for wiping, its shitdar. Radar for shit. You need to physically LOOK at the toilet paper, stare it down and even if its clean, go back again for a final pass. Use sanitary wipes in addition, or in your personal bathroom wet the toilet paper from the sink.

If things go south in a public restroom, dry toilet paper only may not cut it. Without wipes on hand... spit will do the trick. Seems drastic? Its better than smelling like shit and digging in your ass like a 10 year old.

Also, one of the most common mistakes is wiping high while allowing one's shirt to dangle back near their ass crack while wiping. The tail end of the shirt ventures right into recently wiped territory picking up stuff. Your pants might mask any lingering smell, but your shirt is now ripe with funk.
    Sega AM2 presents Waves of Grain - "Powerslide your way through the fields to deliver the wheat crop!"

wow

20 bucks says this guy's got a bidet

Actual Musician
    CA Bay Area...I know it's spelled Tung Fu Rue, but I shortened it
    Quote Originally Posted by lordnikon View Post
    People act like middle ages level of personal hygene is still an option, as if 3 wipes and moving on with your day is A-OK. The bathroom at every job I have ever had ends up as a warzone by EOD. 4+ stalls wrecked, hershey squirts and clogged toilets, newspapers strewn about, and every seat wreaking of ass sweat. I guess people like touching butts, because nobody uses the cellophane seat covers?

You are way off course if consistantly throwing your clothes away and dousing yourself in man perfume is your solution for personal hygene. I don't know how going into blowjob situations with skidmarks is even remotely acceptable on any level.

Toilet paper is not for wiping, its shitdar. Radar for shit. You need to physically LOOK at the toilet paper, stare it down and even if its clean, go back again for a final pass. Use sanitary wipes in addition, or in your personal bathroom wet the toilet paper from the sink.

If things go south in a public restroom, dry toilet paper only may not cut it. Without wipes on hand... spit will do the trick. Seems drastic? Its better than smelling like shit and digging in your ass like a 10 year old.

Also, one of the most common mistakes is wiping high while allowing one's shirt to dangle back near their ass crack while wiping. The tail end of the shirt ventures right into recently wiped territory picking up stuff. Your pants might mask any lingering smell, but your shirt is now ripe with funk.
    WTF dude?!
    http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3430&dateline=1368194  997

Why So Many X's?
    Quote Originally Posted by LoneSage View Post
    wow

20 bucks says this guy's got a bidet
    I found out this week Theyíre like $50 on Amazon. My friend got one in his place and said itís a game changer.

Iíve been debating it now.
    Rebuilding MVS collection. PM for my looking list

eBay feedback https://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISA...id=xxhennersxx

Quote Originally Posted by XxHennersXx View Post
    I found out this week They’re like $50 on Amazon. My friend got one in his place and said it’s a game changer.

I’ve been debating it now.
    They're good but not the be-all, end-all their fans proclaim. You gotta make sure you still wipe your ass obviously and that it doesn't drip on your pants when you stand up. And of course if you've got explosive shit then you gotta hope it doesn't get on it. So for me, I wouldn't want one, but I definitely enjoy them at upscale hotels and friend's homes.

As for me there's nothing better than taking a shower, turning the water on somewhere between hot and scaling, and then blowing all the dried out shit of your ass hole down the drain.

B
    ASS
    IC
    Quote Originally Posted by Tung Fu ru View Post
    WTF dude?!
    he has a disturbing amount of rage mixed with details and examples

Yamazaki's Pupil

Quote Originally Posted by lordnikon View Post

You know you've hit rock bottom when you find yourself in a public restroom rubbing spit on your asshole.
    Last edited by SteveNK; 01-20-2019 at 07:30 AM.

Gandalf Of Gibberish
    You know you've hit rock bottom when you find yourself in a public restroom rubbing spit on your asshole.
    Hey, who are you to judge of what others do for fun? Also he claims it gets him oral... I wonder how.

Quote Originally Posted by Viewpoint View Post
    I don't like struggling to read shit from someone who's obviously first language is English.

Mai's Apprentice
    Eat more fiber?

Kula's Candy
    At least my ass is clean. Its a harsh world out there, gotta do whatever it takes to survive.

Quote Originally Posted by Karou View Post
    Hey, who are you to judge of what others do for fun? Also he claims it gets him oral... I wonder how.
    My reference to oral was in response to the OP's post:

Quote Originally Posted by RAINBOW PONY View Post
    the skidmarks leads to me having to throw away almost 2 pair of underwear a week, because the shitstains won't wash out, and the last thing you want when a girl goes down to suck your dick is a giant skidmark staring her in the face.
    Sega AM2 presents Waves of Grain - "Powerslide your way through the fields to deliver the wheat crop!"

Mai's Bosom Buddy
    You do realize how old this thread is, don't you?

Kula's Candy
    Yes, but you do realize its mudbutt awareness month?
    Last edited by lordnikon; 01-20-2019 at 05:04 PM.

點擊我的鏈接。
    觸摸我的乳頭。
    The sink is within arm's reach of the toilet, so I have no need for a bidet. After I'm done wiping (with moistened toilet paper of course), I always use an old water bottle to wash my ass out. My ass is usually clean enough to eat out of.

Mickey's Coach

Quote Originally Posted by LoneSage View Post
    So for me, I wouldn't want one, but I definitely enjoy them at upscale hotels and friend's homes.

As for me there's nothing better than taking a shower, turning the water on somewhere between hot and scaling, and then blowing all the dried out shit of your ass hole down the drain.
    Man I dont know if I'd want people coming over and washing their ass in my home.

The shower scenerio is worse, might end up getting athlete's foot or fungal infection stopping on dried out shit that is now moist once again.

Why So Many X's?
    Quote Originally Posted by sr20det510 View Post
    Man I dont know if I'd want people coming over and washing their ass in my home.

The shower scenerio is worse, might end up getting athlete's foot or fungal infection stopping on dried out shit that is now moist once again.
    So you prefer your guests walking around and sitting on your couch with possibly shitty asses?

One dude I knew growing up I donít think would wipe properly. His room smelled like funk, it followed him, and when he brought over controllers it smelled like funk. I imagine he was constantly digging in his asshole and then touching everything.

He figured it out by the time he hit high school now. I still see him once in a while.
    Rebuilding MVS collection. PM for my looking list

eBay feedback https://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISA...id=xxhennersxx

The island of shielas, wogs and poofters.
    Have a go at some of the creatures in this thread, fair dinkum...
    Quote Originally Posted by greedostick View Post
    This place is a pool of toxic garbage. A bunch of old, grumpy, hateful, negative, hater assholes that don't even play Neo Geo.

Thread Information